Facebook has had a big year all-round. Amongst a cheeky data breach scandal, 2018 saw their user growth rate begin to finally pitter out. On the other hand, the Man of Many Facebook page doesn’t show any sign of slowing down with a whopping 40% increase in our followers over the last year. Our page is a great place to catch all the editors picks of our daily articles and we’re happy to share some of our favourite pics that we come across in our work procrastination.
These days about a quarter of the entire population has a Facebook page and with a humble 2.1 Billion monthly active users, you can bet there’s some ridiculous content out there. If you didn’t know already, Man of Many has a bit of a guilty pleasure of sharing a couple of the choicest memes each week. Although we’re not exactly known for heavy-handed content, we like to think that a quality meme or video is good for the soul.
Clearly, our followers tended to agree. When we dug through our yearly content we found that memes make up the about 50% of our top posts for 2018 and let me tell you, there are some absolute gems.
So, without further ado here is Man of Many’s top Facebook posts from 2018.
You wouldn’t have blamed us for mistaking it for a whisky.
1. Who can blame Penfolds from taking the top spot. Especially when it tastes this good… Memes to come.
2. Feather fingers #gearshiftbae
3. Don’t kill Keanu’s dog.
4. Bad man ting.
5. New years resolution?
6. The Mario marathon.
What makes the Raymond Weil Freelancer Skeleton tick?
7. There’s really no substitute for quality. Especially when it doesn’t cost you the world.
8. “I’m moving away with your auntie”.
"Should I wake this guy up" – Obama ? @averagerob
9. The president and the pauper.
10. For when you’ve had a ruff day.
Cau Vang or 'the Golden Bridge' recently opened in Vietnam's Ba Na Hills.
11. Fun fact: Further up the hill is Vietnam’s ode to Disneyland… Check it out.
12. Think before you ink…
13. Good thinking, 99.
Cherished among athletes, adventure seekers and fitness freaks.
14. Is this the toughest fitness tracker on earth?
15. We couldn’t not include this one.
Neighbours would have spotted me cleaning my flame thrower…
17. Straya 2x!
18. Who’s spending Christmas in New York?
20. Straya 3x!
20. Bring your own crackers.
If you liked any of this be sure to throw us a like and follow us on Facebook. In the famous words of Arnie, “I’ll be baaack”.