A partnership born and bred in Melbourne; Aussie football legend Harry Kewell is the new face of modern classic menswear brand Politix. Renowned for its touch of European simplicity with a rugged Australian heart, Politix has remained top of their game in creating high quality and wearable designs. After years playing in Europe for the likes of Leeds United, Liverpool and Galatasaray, Harry Kewell has returned to his roots after signing with the Melbourne Hearts in June 2013.
Man of Many spoke with Harry about his partnership and Politix, his personal style and of course, football.
1. What are your thoughts on latest collection by Politix?
I like how sharp the range is with strong colours, which is perfect for summer. Politix is casual but suited with a Euro-Luxe sport style…very me.
2. What’s the favourite item in your wardrobe right now?
I’m loving my new Politix blue blazer – their chinos are also pretty cool as well.
3. Who is the best dressed man in Football?
4. Do you prefer a T-shirt or Suit and tie?
Suit and tie for sure, I’m all about getting suited up.
5. On a rainy day, would you rather play a pinball machine or Wii?
Neither – on a rainy day I’m for taking the kids to a movie.
6. What artists/bands are you listening to at the moment?
Bastille – Pompeii, the remix. I’m listening to it right now
7. If you didn’t make it as a Football player, what profession would you see yourself in?
Golf – I would play it every day if I had the time
8. Which country do predict will win the 2014 FIFA World Cup?
9. Who are your sporting idols outside of Football?
10. Who would win in a fight between a crocodile and a shark?
Both have been around a long time and can handle themselves, BUT – I say Great White would take the Croc.