Let the sales keep on rolling. Cyber Monday takes over from Black Friday to finish off November’s sale’s season with a bang. If you didn’t catch a deal in the huge Black Friday sales event that’s just happened, then now is your chance to score some epic deals and save yourself some money. This is, hands down, the biggest sales event of the year. From homewares to fashion and even in tech, pretty much every retailer is doing some sort of sale. We’ve got the likes of Apple, Nordgreen, The Iconic, and boohooMAN all running some huge discounts/deals, so do your Christmas shopping early, get some new threads for summer and spend some of your hard-earned dosh.
What is Cyber Monday?
Around 15 years ago Cyber Monday was born. The US saw it as an opportunity to support the then very new internet shopping sphere with a sort of sibling sale to Black Friday. Now, it’s a key component in the biggest sale’s weekend in the whole world. Now an international affair, countries around the world share in the Black Friday to Cyber Monday pandamonium by offering huge savings and discounts online and instore.
Here in Australia we’ve fully bought into this weekend of sales and offer both Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals across online retailers. This is the perfect opportunity to grab a cheap Christmas present, buy some new clothes for yourself or just go for a good old fashioned impulse buy.
When is Cyber Monday 2020?
This year, Cyber Monday falls on Monday 30 November 2020. It rounds off the big sales weekend with deals available from around a week before and getting better as it moves into the weekend. There will be a number of major sales and discounts at retailers both in the US, Australia and other overseas countries. Be sure to get in early, as with every year, the best Cyber Monday deals 2020 has to offer are likely to sell out real quick.
Where to shop during Cyber Monday 2020?
You’d be hard-pressed to find a retailer that isn’t participating in Cyber Monday in one way or another. This year particularly, we’ve seen a range of marketplaces and brands who have never before offered Cyber Monday/Black Friday deals come to the table with something real special.
Of course, you could go to your regular online marketplaces like ASOS, The Iconic, Amazon and Surfstitch, or you c0uld just check our list for the best deals Cyber Monday has to offer. We’ve done all the leg work and have collated a humongous list of all of our favourite retailers that have bought into the Cyber Monday deals and savings.
Check out Apple’s unheard of Deal, Nordgreen’s huge 30% off sale and boohooMAN’s epic discount on all its threads. We hope you’ve been saving up.
Does Australia Have Cyber Monday?
Despite not traditionally having celebrated Black Friday and, in turn, not having a real reason for Cyber Monday we’ve bought into the idea passionately. It’s as good a reason as any to have one last big sale of the year before the Christmas chaos begins. Over the last few years, the boost in interest has seen the shopping event grow in popularity to now be the biggest sale in Australia’s calendar.
Now, you can see a wealth of high-street and online retailers jumping in on the action, offering major discounts across a wide selection of products and end of season sales.
Best Cyber Monday 2020 Featured Sales
1. 35% Off Nordgreen Watches!
In Partnership with Nordgreen.
It’s your lucky day. In celebration of Cyber Monday, we teamed up with our friends over at Nordgreen to bring you a huge sale. Their super stylish watches are of danish design and offer a deft take on the trend of modern minimalism. The mind behind the design is none other than award-winning chief designer Jakob Wagner, who balances simplicity and sophistication to stunning effect.
Cop 35% off your new watch now with the huge Nordgreen x Man of Many Cyber Monday Sale. Use the code MANOFMANY35 at check out.
2. 50% Everything at BoohooMAN
In Partnership with BoohooMAN.
With the changing of the seasons its definitely time to update the wardrobe accordingly. boohooMAN have been changing the game in fashion for a couple of years now. Offering the latest trends and big name collabs at unreal prices, they’re now fashion’s best kept secret in menswear. To celebrate the Black Friday, boohooMAN are offering 50% off everything. Yep, you read that right. Everything on their site is completely half price.
That includes hoodies and sweatshirts from $18 and outerwear from just a staggering $24! Better get in quick, these prices can’t last.
90+ Cyber Monday Deals in Australia
- Net-A-Porter – The Cyber Monday Sale Is Here: Up To 50% Off
- Mr. Porter – Black Friday x Cyber Monday Weekend Sale
- Farfetch – Save up to 50% off on the Farfetch Cyber Weekend Sale
- Timex – Cyber Weekend Sale
- Charles & Keith AU – Up to 50% off sale + 10% off regular price items
- ECO. Modern Essentials – Up to 50% Off Sitewide
- Harvey Nichols – Details TBC
- Microsoft AU – Save 15% on Surface Pro 7, Pro X, Laptop 3, Book 3 + Free Select Sleeve
- M&S AU – Cyber Monday Spend $220, Get 25% Off
- New balance AU – up to 40% off selected items
- Patpat – All 50% Off For Selected Items! Cyber Monday Sale!
- Chain Reaction Cycles Australia – Cyber Monday Deals, Week 1 – save up to 50%
- Wiggle AU – Up to 50% off nutrition bundles and gift packs
- Princess Polly – BLACK FRIDAY / Cyber Monday SALE IS HERE! 25% OFF ALMOST EVERYTHING
- eBay AU – 20% off Multi Seller
- eBay AU – 20% Off Dell Storewide
- eBay AU – 15% off Tech – Selected Sellers
- eBay AU – Extra $10 off when you checkout with Afterpay
- eBay AU – 20% off Coles Storewide – Plus Exclusive
- LUISAVIAROMA – Pre Cyber Monday exclusive: 40% off a selection of sneakers!
- LUISAVIAROMA – 40% off on selected full priced items (exclusion may apply)
- CITY BEACH – CYBER MONDAY: UP TO 70% OFF ONLINE & IN-STORE
- Dell AU – Cyber Monday XPS Early offers up to 20% off
- Dell AU – Cyber Monday monitor deals sneak peek up to 35% off
- Politix – Black Friday & Cyber Monday – 25% off Full Price
- Lovehoney – Cyber Weekend Mega Deals: Up to 50% OFF
- Quicklens – 15% Off on orders $120 and over
- Bobbi Brown – Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals: For a limited time only, enjoy 20% off site wide
- Elite Supps – Save Up To 50% OFF On Bundles. Don’t wait until Black Friday Cyber Monday sale
- Bicycles Online – Flash Sale – one day only! Up to $200 off your order
- Catch – Cyber Monday Sales 2020!
- Nike TW – Cyber Monday Sale
- BROSA – Cyber Monday 20 – 40% OFF SITEWIDE
- Everlane – Cyber Monday sale up to 40% off
- Norton – Black Friday + Cyber Monday sale
- SSENSE – Shop up to 50% off!
- The Outnet APAC – 25% Off Sitewide with code BLACKFRIDAY
- LELO – Cyber Monday Sale
- Cotton On – The Big Freakin’ Event 30% Off Everything! Valid Nov 20 – 28.
- Paula’s Choice – Cyber Monday SALE
- Sephora AU – CYBER MONDAY Sale 2020: 15% Off Everything
- Bing Lee – CYBER MONDAY SALE
- Foot Locker AU – CYBER MONDAY SALE
- Myer – CYBER MONDAY SALE
- Kogan – CYBER MONDAY SALE
- The Good Guys – Cyber Monday SALE
- JW PEI – JW PEI Cyber Monday Sale – Up To 75% Off
- Best&Less – 4 DAY ONLY sale promoting our Cyber Monday hot buys and more amazing deals
- Nisbets Australia – The Nisbets Cyber Monday Event – Save up to 50%!
- ASOS – Up to 70% off everything
- Casetify – Casetify Cyber Monday Offers: Buy 1 Get 15%, Buy 2 Get 25%, Buy 3 Get 30%
- Kate Spade – Black Friday/Cyber Monday: Enjoy 30% off everything
- Coach – Black Friday/Cyber Monday: Enjoy 20% off full price styles
- ECHT – Offer- up to 60% off almost everything sale
- Lightinthebox – $8 off on order amount over $69
- P.E Nation – Up to 40% off
- Bonds – Cyber Weekend: 40% Off Everything + Free Shipping at Bonds! Valid Nov 26 – 30
- Bonds Outlet – TAF 20% off Sitewide at Bonds Outlet! Valid Nov 26 – 30
- Champion – Cyber Weekend: Take a Further 20% Off Clearance at Champion. Valid Nov 26 – 30
- Supre – Pink Friday 30% Off Everything! Valid Nov 20 – 28
- Factorie – 30% Off Every. Single. Thing. Valid Nov 20 – 28
- Country Road – Cyber Monday: 20% off everything in store and online. Valid Nov 26 – 29
- Politix – Cyber Weekend 25% off Everything. Offer valid Nov 26 – 30
- Sheridan – Save 40% storewide* at Sheridan! Valid Nov 23 – 30
- Sheridan Outlet – 60% off Sheridan* and 40% off Pillows & Quilts. Valid Nov 23 – 30
- Witchery – Cyber Week – 20% Off Everything. Valid 7AM Nov 25 – 30
- Alo Yoga – 30% off all full-price items and up to 70% off sale on sale
- Kmart: Bright Friday Sale
- Jabra: Up to 50% off selected products
- Rockay: Free insulated water bottle and free carbon neutral shipping
- Dyson: Exclusive Cyber Monday Deals
- Sonos: Save up to 25% on Cyber Monday
- Indochino: Suits from $449
- AIAIAI: 30% off Everything
- Vincero: 15% off Sitewide
- Oliver Cabell: 15% off Sitewide
- MessyWeekend: Cyber Monday Insane Deals
- Apple: Get an Apple Store Gift Card worth up to A$210 when you buy eligible products from 27 to 30 November
- Lululemon: Men’s Cyber Monday Specials
- Bing Lee: Up to 30% off tech
- M.J.Bale: Cyber Week – 30% off Full-Prices Suits
- The Iconic: 30% OFF THE ICONIC Cyber Monday Event
- Expedia: 9 days of Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals
- Oppo: Friends & family Cyber Monday Deals
- Courant: 25% off Courant Chargers
- Koala: 20% off Koala’s range of mattresses
- Papinelle: 50% off 50+ items with code BF50
- DJI: 30% off in DJI Cyber Monday sale
- Razer: 50% off for Cyber Weekend
- Icebreaker: 30% off storewide 27th November – 30th November
- Realme: 15% off their e-store
- Telstra – Save up to $1,000 off on a range of devices at Telstra
- ASUS: Cyber Monday Sale Up to $200 OFF
30+ Cyber Monday Deals in the US
- Yoox – 50% off Top Designers for 48hrs
- Adidas: Buy A Pair of Shoes, Get 30% Off Your Entire Order
- J.C. Penny: Extra 30% off when you spend $75 or more, or Extra 25% off when you spend under $75
- Anese: Get 15% off your first order
- B&H Photo Video: Gaming Holiday Specials
- Banana Republic: Extra 50% off Markdowns
- Bloomingdale’s: Cyber Monday Sale
- Chewy: Spend $50 Now, Get $10 Off in December
- Coach Outlet: “Limited Time: 75% Off Select Gifts
- COS: Enjoy 25% off holiday dressing when you spend $200
- eBay: 10% off select Rolex $2,000+ (Code: PICKROLEX)
- EyeBuyDirect: Buy one, get one free plus 20% Off
- Fenty Beauty: Spend $75+ and get a FREE 3-piece mini eye essentials gift
- Kate Spade: Today, we’re gifting you 50% off select styles
- New Balance: 25% off New Balance (Code: NOV25OFF)
- Nisolo: Good Tidings: 20% off Select Boots
- Our Place: $95 Always Pan
- Package Free: 20% off Sitewide
- Plants.com: Celebrate 1 Year of plants.com with 15% Off Sitewide
- Rebecca Minkoff: Take 30% off $150+ Sitewide
- Reebok: Select Zig Styles for $70
- Shopbop: New Markdowns
- shopDisney: Magical Savings Event, 20% Off Toys!
- Stacked Skincare: 50% off our best-selling Microneedling Tool
- Supergoop: Free Ground Shipping On All Orders Sitewide
- Tempur-Pedic: 40% OFF TEMPUR-Toppers
- The Sill: 30% off Snake Laurentii
- Theragun: Get $150 off the PRO
- TooFaced: 50% OFF The Entire Peaches and Cream Collection
- Uniqlo: Product Launch – Uniqlo U Recycled Down Jackets
- Urban Outfitters: Take An Additional 40% Off Sale
When is Cyber Monday 2020?
This year, Cyber Monday kicks off on Monday 30 November. Across the day, there will be a number of major sales and discounts at retailers both in the US and overseas.
What is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday began 15 years ago as a way of supporting the then very new internet shopping sphere. Since then it's grown to become a sort of sibling sale to Black Friday that has merged together to become the biggest sale of the year.
Does Australia have Cyber Monday?
Despite not traditionally having celebrated Black Friday and, in turn, not having a real reason for Cyber Monday we've bought into the idea passionately. It's as good a reason as any to have one last big sale of the year before the Christmas chaos begins. Over the last few years, the boost in interest has seen the shopping event grow in popularity to now be the biggest sale in Australia's calendar.