Sneakerheads, prepare to have your socks knocked off.
Sydney sneaker bar Butter has teamed up with the homegrown digital broker Stake, for the biggest sneaker giveaway of the year. For all of July, Australian users of Stake have the opportunity to score some of Nike’s most iconic Air Jordans alongside a share in Nike.
In a promo called ‘Don’t Just Wear Nike, Own a Stake in Them’, Stake is celebrating Aussie investors getting into the US share market by giving away free Nike stock when you fund your new account within 24 hours of opening it. You better be quick, there are only 10 pairs available.
Air Jordan’s Up for Grabs
- Air Jordan 1 first released in ’85 (infamous for violating the leagues uniform policy)
- Air Jordan ‘Fire Red’ 4s
- Air Jordan ‘Grape’ 5s
- Air Jordan 13s (inspired by MJ’s cat-like reflexes on the court)
Hot off the heels of the controversial Michael Jordan Documentary ‘The Last Dance’, Stake reported that Aussie investors have flocked to buy shares in the athletic wear giant. Much like sneaker trading, stock trading is becoming hugely popular with young Australians. Apps like Stake make trading in the US market easy for Aussie investors.
How To Enter
- Download Stake on Android or IOS
- Sign up using promo code: butter
- Add funds to your account within 24 hours of opening to play Stake’s stock roulette
- The first 10 winners of Nike will receive details on how to pick up their Air Jordan’s from Butter
Hot tip: We’re guessing the Stake’s stock roulette isn’t exactly random. The more funds you add to your account, the more likely you are to getting Nike.