Calling all tennis obsessives! Australia’s Summer of Tennis is almost upon us and we couldn’t be more excited to see the best players from our own backyard and around the world hit the court to battle it out across more games than you can throw a racket at.
To celebrate, Wilson is providing a money-can’t-buy prize pack, which includes a racket signed by none other than Australia’s own Alex ‘Demon’ De Minaur, world number 23 and an absolute force to be reckoned with on the court. Alex has signed a Wilson Blade V8 racket that’s included in our major prize pack to be taken home by one lucky Man of Many reader. The pack also includes a pair of Pacifico Optical sunglasses, which are an absolute must to keep your eyes protected throughout the Summer of Tennis, whether you’re trying out your new Wilson swag on the court, or simply watching all the action from the stands.
Plus, we have a number of awesome runner-up prizes too, including four more stylish pairs of Pacifico Optical sunglasses and five $100 Wilson vouchers for you to spend on whatever your tennis-loving heart desires. To find out more about our prizes and how you can enter, read on!
Major Prize Pack (one extremely lucky recipient):
- Alex De Minaur Signed Blade v8 Racket – RRP $Priceless
- Pacifico Optical Yacht Master – Amber w/ Polarised Green Lens – RRP $225.00
- Blade 98 (16×19) V8 Tennis racket Frame – RRP $369.95
- Super Tour Blade 9 Pack Bag – RRP $179.95
- Tennis Pro Overgrip 30pack – RRP $89.95
- Luxilon ALU Power Vibe Set – RRP $35.95
Runner-Up Prizes (nine slightly less lucky but still pretty lucky recipients)
- Lucius – Matte Chocolate Havana with Polarised Brown lenses: RRP $215.00
- Campbell – Crystal with Green lenses: RRP $175.00
- Carter – Amalfi Blue with Polarised grey Lenses: RRP $225.00
- Francis – Champagne with green lenses: RRP $175.00
- 5 x $100 Wilson Australia vouchers
To be in the running to win the Wilson prize pack including the incredible Alex De Minaur-signed Wilson Blade V8 and Pacifico Optical sunglasses or one of the awesome runner-up prizes, simply follow the prompts to enter the competition below. Or, for any of your other tennis needs, visit the Wilson Australia website via link below.