If you’ve unknowingly subscribed to browser notifications from our site or another and don’t want to receive them anymore, here are some instructions on how to remove and unsubscribe from these notifications.
We should also note that we never send notifications or send anyone emails without them first opting in as it’s impossible for us to do so.
1) Unsubscribe from Chrome Notifications
If you’re referring to the chrome notifications that pop-up in windows or on your mac, you need to remove these from your browser yourself by following these instructions here.
- Open manofmany.com
- Click the padlock icon on the left of the address bar
- Next to “Notifications” select “Block” from the dropdown menu
- Open the Chrome app on your phone.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More More and then Settings.
- Tap Site Settings and then Notifications.
- At the top, turn the setting on or off.
2) Unsubscribe from Safari Notifications
Instructions for removing these notifications from Safari can be found here.
3) Man of Many Email Newsletters
There’s also an unsubscribe button at the bottom of every email newsletter we send. Please just click that link if you’d like to unsubscribe from our email newsletters.