How’s that tax return feel? Ready to spend it yet? Well, like clockwork, Click Frenzy is back for their first ever July ‘JuLove’ sale! The whopping 53-hour event has over 1,000 deals, from 150+ brands. This includes the typical insane Go Nuts 99% off deals, including Apple Airpod Pros for $4. Other brands you can expect to see prices slashed include; Adidas, Dyson, Bose, HP, L’Oreal Paris, Catch Group, Forty Winks and many more.
The Best Click Frenzy Deals of 2020
To help you make the most of the JuLove, we’ve compiled a full list of the best Click Frenzy deals. Here you’ll find Bose, , Ikea, Woolies, The Iconic, Glue Store, Sheridan, DigiDirect…
I could go on for days. Let’s just get down to it. Here’s a list of the 50+ best Click Frenzy Deals in 2020:
- Volkswagen – In a world first, VW will offer some huge discounts on new cars with Click Frenzy
- Bose – Big savings to be had with the Bose Click Frenzy Sale
- DigiDirect – Grab yourself a Click Frenzy Deal at DigiDirect
- Nike – up to 40% off Nike apparel and footwear at Catch.com
- Calvin Klein – up to 71% off a huge range of Calvin Klein Underwear from Catch.com
- Myer – We’ll have up to 60% off a range of the top brands at Myer.com
- The Iconic – 25% off in their sport and fashion frenzy with free express shipping on orders over $50
- Yd – 40%-75% off Men’s Clothing sitewide for Click Frenzy
- G-Star RAW: 25% off sitewide
- Levi’s: Up to 70% off selected styles
- Forty Winks: 50% off mattresses online, 30% off bedroom furniture online
- Telstra: Save up to $120 over 12 months on all mth-mth mobile plans, save $120 on the Xbox One
- Country Road: Take a further 50% off already reduced prices.
- Country Road / Trenery Outlet: Take a further 40% off everything!
- 2XU: Savings of up to 70% off
- Guess: 50% off 100’s of styles
- Tarocash – 40% off sitewide
- Ugg Express: 15% off storewide. Short classic UGG’s only $69.
- YSL: 15% off when you spend $50
- Fila: Minimum 60% off sitewide including track pants from $15
- Royal Doulton: up to 70% off sitewide
- Optus – Optus have 20% off selected sim-only phone plans… You can get 80GB for $40 per month!
- Marquis by Waterford: 60% off selected collections
- SurfStitch – 30% off 100,000s of styles at SurfStich
- Oroton – Up to 70% off plus you’ll get an extra 20% off for Click Frenzy
- Glue. Store – Click Frenzy’s got some big savings going on at Glue Store
- Under Armour: 30% off sitewide
- Harris Scarfe: 50% off all Manchester, 50% off all Menswear
- Rebel Sport: Up to 50% off selected styles of footwear plus more.
- M.J. Bale – 30% off sitewide
- Windsor Smith – 30% off Shoes and other Accessories Sitewide
- Catch – There are some huge savings across a huge range of brands
- The Watch Factory – 75% off Tommy Hilfiger and Casio watches at The Watch Factory
- Sheridan – Up to 70% off a range of sheets and bedding
- Dyson: Save up to 42% on select products. Save $250 on Dyson V7 Motorhead Origin
- Woolworths – Have a range of items on sale for Click Frenzy
- Kitchen Warehouse – Up to 50% off a huge range, including 20% off a KitchenAid
- Shaver Shop – Up to 70% off a huge range and you’ll get free shipping
- Ikea – Click here for all of Ikea’s Click Frenzy Sales
- Lovehoney – Free express shipping for all orders over $100
- Webjet – 10% off Sitewide, plus a range of exclusive deals on individual holiday packages and deals
- Asia Vacation Group – up to 50% off on Holiday Packages and Deals
- Flight Centre – Catch savings not feeling with all of Flight Centres Click Frenzy deals
What date is click frenzy?
Click Frenzy JuLove starts on Tuesday, July 21 at 7pm AEST and runs for 53 hours.
How often is click frenzy?
There are now four Click Frenzy events in 2020. The first was on the 19th of May, JuLove on July 21, another on the 12 of November. Finally, there's a third event called Click Frenzy Travel that will run on the 1st of September.
What is Click Frenzy sale?
Click Frenzy is Australia's largest online sales event. Our local answer to Cyber Monday, Click Frenzy runs a couple of times a year and gives bargain hunters 24-hours to grab a steal.
How do you shop on Click Frenzy?
You can find a bunch of Click Frenzy deals on all your usual marketplaces. But if you're a Click Frenzy member you'll be able to have a crack at the Go Gaga! deals that offer products nearly 99% off!
Looking For More Online Deals?
Note: Man of Many maintains affiliate relationships with trusted online stores. These links allow us to earn a small commission on the sale of products and by clicking the links above, not only will you save money, but you’ll also be supporting the site to produce more content.