A Bouquet of Anyday Rose Will Lift Anyone’s Day

What is Anyday Rose? Hailing from New York, this cider is a blend of West Coast apples, rose wine, and cascade and citra hops. It’s crafted in the Central Coast Wine Region of Paso Robles, California, and is described as being 85 percent crisp cider with the remaining 15 percent being rose wine with hops—with a 6.9 percent alcohol content. The fruity beverage is also aesthetically pleasing with a soft pink color that looks refreshing and enjoyable.

sports event anyday rose drink

The canned rose cider was released to coincide with the celebration of National Rose Day and is available online on the company’s website and on Venmo. The idea for Anyday Rose came from company founders former NFL player Pat McAfee of the Indianapolis Colts, Louis Roberts of Barstool Sports, and expert winemakers Andrew Jones of Tin City Cider and Michael Zinke of Zinke Wines. The idea behind the cider was to make good wine available to all in a single serving size—hence the cans. It’s also convenient to purchase. The press release announcing Anyday Rose states that it is the first wine brand in the market to accept Venmo transactions. At $32 for an eight pack, or $84 for a 24 pack, it’s a great deal. And if that’s not enough, you can even purchase a 365 pack for $1,200—making this rose cider literally an “any day” drink.

Check it out

anyday rose can in sand

Have you subscribed to Man of Many? You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.