The latest member of the MINI family is the Paceman. Built on a compact SUV platform, the coupé silhouetted ride boasts a stylish lounge-like interior along with a good dose of MINI’s trademark go-kart thrills.
As a celebration of its status as an icon of style and design, MINI has descended upon Melbourne, bringing you the Paceman concept store. What makes this pop-up really pop, is the contributions from all-star collaborators showcasing their unique perspectives on style and design. Collaborators include:
- Mark McNairy – an American based fashion designer producing a beautifully crafted English and American inspired footwear range as the first component of his eponymous label:
- Andrew Chen – 3sixteeen – an American based accessories and clothing designer focusing on premium materials and quality manufacturing
- Sigurd Larsen – a Berlin-based Danish architect whose furniture has been exhibited around the world from Berlin to Helsinki and Shanghai
- Alfredo Gonzales – customised socks that make a statement, the Alfredo Gonzalez brand has developed a cult following for its unexpected designs and quirky detail
- Timothy Everest – contemporary bespoke tailor to some of the world’s leading luminaries, sporting heroes and rock stars, his ability to mix cutting-edge design with peerless craftsmanship has cemented Timothy’s reputation as a true pioneer of tailoring
- Sam Huff – One of the founders of Tanner Goods – a Portland based group of designers and craftspeople who create modern products that respect the past. Their philosophy combines a design-minded approach with a deep commitment to crafting items by hand
Check out the paceman store in Melbourne at 250 Chapel Street, Prahran.