It’s getting closer and closer to the holidays and with that comes finding the perfect Christmas present for your mate, your brother, your dad, your uncle, your nephew, your whatever. Fortunately, the good people over at MR PORTER have made things super easy with their 12 Days of Grooming Advent Calendar. Packed full of manly essentials for keeping you or someone else looking their best, this is a terrific gift for any bloke.
You’ll Also Like:
Get Your Head in the Game with NIVEA Men’s New Protect & Care Range
This New Clay is Our Top Pick for Men Who Hate Hair Products
MR PORTER Just Reintroduced The Tee Store with Over 60 Exclusive Drops
It’s MR PORTER’s annual ’12 Days of Grooming’ advent calendar, and as usual, its pack to the brim with delightful gifts to keep any man looking dapper. Carefully arranged by the MR PORTER buying team, these guys have rounded up some of the best products they’ve discovered throughout the year. Following on from the success of last year’s advent calendar, MR PORTER hopes this year’s 12 Days of Grooming will be just as spectacular.
This year, housed in the MR PORTER watercolour-illustrated ‘2020 Holiday’ box, the 12 Days of Grooming advent calendar is clearly no different in terms of presentation. Sporting twelve numbered doors; each one will reveal a selection of nourishing creams, oils, and masks, for a total value of £447 (AUD$811.05). With items ranging from small skin products, to nine full-sized products, for only AUD$191, that’s an incredible value.
Check out all the incredible products inside MR PORTER’s Annual ’12 Days of Grooming’ Advent Calendar:
- Sub-Zero De-Puffing Eye Masks – Formulated with a Tetrapeptide and Marine complex to minimise the signs of one too many late nights.
- Dr. Barbara Sturm’s Hyaluronic Serum – A cult classic, loved by industry experts for its efficacy and advanced ingredients.
- Peter Thomas Roth’s Cucumber Gel Mask – The blend of nourishing botanicals works to calm the skin and is particularly handy after exposure to the sun or pollutants.
- Horace’s Hand Moisturising Balm – Blended with Vitamins B5 and E, this balm will save skin that’s dry from cold weather or harsh soaps.
- Hanz de Fuko’s Claymation – A perennial favourite the world over, Hanz de Fuko’s Claymation is blended with natural waxes to keep your hair in shape all day long.
- Perricone MD’s Cold Plasma Plus+ Eye Serum – This serum will help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles.
- Malin + Goetz’s Eucalyptus Deodorant – A natural formula deodorant that won’t leave white marks on your clothes and feels really fresh, too.
- Elemis’ Smooth Result Shave and Beard Oil – Designed to make facial hair maintenance a little easier, this beard oil is enriched with ingredients to soften follicles and moisturise skin.
- Grown Alchemist’s non-greasy Age-Repair Lip Treatment Tri-Peptide Violet Leaf Extract – Formulated to increase collagen production.
- Alpha Beta Pore Perfecting Cleansing Gel – Infused with Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare’s proprietary formulas to slough dirt and impurities.
- Susanne Kaufmann’s Pollution Skin Defence System – A trio of serums designed to protect and nourish the epidermis.
- The Rich Cream – Made with Augustinus Bader’s patented TFC8 complex, The Rich Cream is packed with nourishing ingredients to leave your skin deeply moisturised.