Aaaaahhhhhhhhh…oh, hello. Sorry, we were just polishing off a dram of the good stuff. Indeed, we’re no stranger to delicious whisky in these parts, with the ample coverage to show for it. Our list of the 20 best bourbons ranks among our most popular articles of the year and with good reason. After all, who’s going to argue with some of the best bourbons in the world?
Along similar lines, we’ve covered Japanese whisky, peated Scotch, Irish whiskey, and even Australian whisky to no shortage of fanfare. We’re especially partial to that Australian whisky, much of which hails from Tasmania and delivers copious amounts of unique flavour. It’s a good time to be an Aussie, gentlemen.
Where were we? Oh right, our top whisky articles of the year. Each one is guaranteed to put something tasty in your liquor cabinet. Don’t stop until you’ve read them all. Now pardon us as we pour ourselves another dram!
1. 20 Best Bourbon Whiskeys
2. 15 Best Peated Whiskies for Smoky Scotch Lovers
3. 11 Best Japanese Whisky Brands
4. 15 Best Irish Whiskey Brands
5. After 200 Years, Laphroaig is Still the Most Polarising Scotch Whisky
6. 15 Best Whisky & Scotch Glasses – A Complete Guide
7. Glenmorangie’s OG Dram is Worthy of Every Award it Receives
8. 12 Best Australian Whiskies You Need to Try
9. Investing in Rare Whisky Returned 600% Over 10-Years