The Suunto 9 Peak is designed for adventure, and if you can think of it, the Suunto 9 Peak will be there with you. The thinnest, most powerful and uncompromisingly durable watch in Suunto’s history could be yours. We’re giving away one of our favourite new sports watches, and it’s as easy as following the link below and entering for your chance to win!
Over the last few years, many Aussies have embraced sports watches. They function in similar ways to your traditional smartwatch but specialise in technical information, safety and innovation, helping to bring that adventurous spirit to life. Every Suunto watch is tested for the harshest conditions, including in Australia, and the Suunto 9 Peak takes things to the next level with features such as;
- Fast Charging: 100% battery charge in one hour.
- Thinner (37%) and lighter (36%) than the award-winning Suunto 9 Baro
- Up to 170 hours of GPS recording capacity in Tour mode.
- Blood oxygen measurement, to help determine acclimation levels at higher altitudes.
- Automatic backlight intensity adjustment depending on lighting conditions.
- Improved watch strap with new metal fastening pin.
- Added watch face that showcases weekly training metrics and inspires new routines.
- Bluetooth 5 results in double the transfer speed between watch and app.
With even more customisation available through the Suunto app, we could literally sit here all day and talk about features such as route mapping, sport-specific heatmaps, popular starting points, and offline navigation transferring – or you could enter the competition and make one yours.
The Suunto 9 Peak has gone through the most rigorous of testing, including summiting up K2 on the arms of Nepalese Sherpas. It has also been heavily tested in Australia by some of the country’s most prolific endurance runners as part of ultra race ‘1000 Miles to Light’ – watch here on Kayo Freebies – recently held in regional New South Wales and sponsored by Suunto, including iconic endurance runner, the Hon. Pat Farmer AM.
“As I was pulling together 1000 Miles to Light, I needed to ensure participants were supported with the very best equipment and resources where accuracy and detail are key. This event pushes some of the world’s most elite endurance runners to their limits and beyond, so partnering with Suunto became an imperative,” said Pat Farmer.
Need we say any more? We’re giving away one of our favourite new Sports watches, and it’s as easy as following the link below and entering for your chance to win! Don’t forget those bonus entries.