Would you like to win a custom Ford F-250 4×4 Diesel truck that’s as tough as a First Responder? Well, thanks to Omaze and their always incredible competitions, you can do just that. Enter into this incredible sweepstake and pick up one hell of a truck plus $20,000. With proceeds going to support First Responders Children’s Foundation, it’s a prize matched only in magnitude by the brave men and women’s efforts on the front lines.
Unbreakable. Unbendable. Unbelievable. It’s one of Ford’s most robust trucks, and if you’re the fortunate soul who wins this competition, you’ll be driving home in a diesel-driven 4×4 that is born for the beaten track. Capable of towing up to 15,000 pounds (6.8 tonnes), this behemoth of a vehicle rocks a 475-hp V8 that outputs 1050 lb-ft of torque.
Matched with a spacious interior, a panoramic sunroof, rich leather finishes, and a high-tech infotainment system, you might think you’re in a luxury saloon rather than this Custom Ford F-250 4×4 Diesel truck. Adding aftermarket features like a raised Coilover-converted suspension system, wide-body carbon fibre fenders and bedsides, and a copper-accented paint scheme.
First Responders Children’s Foundation
Every entry in this fantastic competition will provide financial support to children who have lost a parent in the line of duty. Each donation will support the First Responders Children’s Foundation, which, over the last twenty years, has been helping the families of nurses, medical personnel, firefighters, police officers, EMTs, and paramedics, all over the United States.
Ford F-250 4×4 Diesel
- Maximum Seating: 5
- Powertrain: 6.7-litre Power Stroke V8 turbo diesel
- Transmission: TorqShift 10-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Exterior Color: Custom Magnetic Grey 2-tone w/ Copper accents
- Interior Color: Black w/ custom Copper accents
- Maximum Horsepower: 475 hp
- Maximum Torque: 1050 lb-ft
- Towing Capacity: 15,000 lbs
- Payload: 3,320 lbs
- MSRP (Car + Cash): $145,000
- Cash Alt: $108,750
- Special Features: Panoramic Roof, 8” SYNC infotainment system with 10-speaker Bang & Olufsen sound system, power side steps (extend/retract when opening and closing doors for easier entry), and heated and cooled leather seating
- LGE-CTS Motorsports customisations: Baja Forged 5” bulge carbon fibre fenders and bedsides, Baja Forged front and rear tubular bumpers, bed cage spare tire rack, rigid light bar, and accessory lights, Warn 9,500-lb winch, ICON Stage 5 Coilover conversion suspension with 3.5” lift, 8” Method wheels w/ 37” Toyo tires, Banks cat-back exhaust, iDash, and Pedal Monster