Today is a huge day for sales. Not only do we have the epic AfterPay Day but Click Frenzy just announced a huge Sports sale. From 7 PM tonight, over 50 retailers are offering massive sales on jerseys, sneakers, athletic wear and whole range sporting goods.
Scroll Down for the full list of Click Frenzy Sports deals 2020
Lasting for a whopping 77-hour event has over 300 deals, from high-profile brands including the NRL Shop, Puma, The Athlete’s Foot, FILA, Superdry, New Balance, 2XU, Adidas, Running Bare, Hype DC, Anaconda, Sportitude and many more. More details below.
What is Click Frenzy Sports
Born from Australia’s largest online shopping event of the year, Click Frenzy Sports is an online shopping event that’s purely focused on lovers of sports gear, activewear, sneakers and team merchandise. The whopping 77-hour event has over 300 deals, from high-profile brands including the NRL Shop, Puma, The Athlete’s Foot, FILA, Superdry, New Balance, 2XU, Adidas, Running Bare, Hype DC, Anaconda, Sportitude and many more. More details below.
This year, Click Frenzy Sports is dedicated to uniting sport and giving a major boost to struggling community clubs. With a recent report by the Australian Sports Foundation suggesting that as many as one in four clubs across Australia may not survive the pandemic, clubs are in desperate need of our support.
Introducing the first-ever “Click Frenzy Virtual Canteen”, with every community sporting club in Australia invited to participate for free. We have been overwhelmed with the response to date, with over 200+ Australian clubs on board to date, and we’d love to welcome even more. To register interest, please visit www.clickfrenzy.com.au.”
When is Click Frenzy in 2020?
In 2020, Click Frenzy will happen three times throughout the year. The first is on the 19th of May and will run for a whopping 53 hours, so you can grab a deal until Thursday the 21st of May. This is the second event is called Click Frenzy Sports starting on the 20th of August and running for 77 hours. Finally, Click Frenzy rounds out the year with the ‘sale that stops the nation’ on the second Tuesday of November (the 12/11).
Man of Many’s Top 3 Picks for Click Frenzy Sports
1. New Balance – 40% off selected styles
Everyone’s favourite streetwear and athletic clothing brand, New Balance, is offering 40% for Click Frenzy Sports. Whether you’re in need of new athletic threads or some fresh kicks, New Balance is offering up to 40% off selected styles. Get in quick, this offer is only available as stocks last.
2. Hype DC – Up to 50% off Adidas
Hype DC is renowned for stocking loads of short-run limited edition sneakers. For Click Frenzy Sports, the shoe retailer is offering 30% to 50% off Adidas. Check them out, we all know there’s no such thing as too many sneakers.
3. My Protein– 45% off supplements, nutrition and healthy snacks
There’s a lot of myths around protein and workout supplements. Cut through the trash and get high-quality whey protein from the MYPROTEIN shop. If you get in quick you’ll find that they’re having a huge 45% off sale for supplements, nutrition and healthy snacks.
20 Click Frenzy Sports Deals
- Athlete’s Foot: up to 40% off a wide range of brands including Asics, Adidas, Nike, Brooks, Hoka and many more. Additionally, a range of Football, Netball and Athletics styles available at discounted prices.
- New Balance: up to 40% off selected styles
- My Protein: massive 45% off supplements, nutrition and healthy snacks
- Hype DC: 30%-50% off all Adidas.
- Superga: 25% off selected items
- Superdry: up to 50% off selected styles. Jackets From $89, Hoodies from $79, T-shirts from $24 & more.
- 2XU: Extra 20% Off Outlet Styles.
- SPT Football: 30% off Adidas Football, Football Boots, Jerserys & Apparel.
- FILA: up to 50% off sitewide
- NBA Store: 20% off sitewide on NBAStore.com.au. Shop by player or team, and score yourselves jerseys, footwear, accessories and more.
- myDNA: Up to 40% off DNA Fitness & Meal Plans – Plans personalised to your DNA & goals. Home & Gym workouts. Home Workouts. Delicious Recipes. DNA Insights
- BOARDWORLD: Up to 80% off selected items & up to 40% off snowboards.
- Tigerland Superstore at the Richmond Football Club: 25% off all our 2020 ranges including PUMA, New Era, Supporter apparel and Memorabilia. Further 15% off our current SALE category. Free shipping for Australian orders.
- Canberra Raiders (NRL): Raiders Jerseys up to 50% off, Hoodies 25% off and up to 50% off on clearance stock.
- Skate Connection: 20% off sitewide
- Play Rugby League Shop: NRL Balls and Caps from $5.99, NRL Backpack for $8.99, NRL Ball, Tee & Pump Pack for $14.99, Back to School Pack for $24.99 and Field Marker Packs from $0.64.
- Adonis Gear: 20% off storewide – sportwear, streetwear and jewellery.
- Swimwear Shark: Speedo Swimwear Clearance – 40% off & Funkita & Funky Trunks Clearance – 25% off.
- NRL SHOP: running its biggest ever sale with deals on Jerseys, Polos, Hoodies & Headwear, and up to 80% off Sale Items. They will also be running a number of surprise offers that well be strictly limited and available at multiple times throughout the event
- Plus more throughout the day!
Full list of Stores Involved in Click Frenzy Sports 2020
- Adonis Gear
- Chain Reaction Cycles
- Now Flex Fitness Apparel
- Quadzilla Fitness
- Swimwear Shack
- Canberra Raiders
- Canterbury Bulldogs (NRL)
- Hawthorn FC
- Hype DC
- L’urv Sportswear
- NBA Store
- NBL Shop
- New Balance
- NRL Shop
- Photobook Australia
- Play Rugby League Shop
- Richmond FC
- Skate Connection
- The Athletes Foot
- AFL Footy Shop
- Body Science
- Cricket World Moorabbin
- Infamous Swim
- Martin & Pleasance
- Melbourne City FC
- My Protein
- Running Bare
- Running Warehouse Australia
- Slim Secrets
- SPT Football
- Spartan Suppz
- Sportsmans Warehouse
- Switch Nutrition
- Zoggs Australia
- Zoomy Leisure
What date is Click Frenzy Sports?
Click Frenzy Sports Starts on Thursday, August 20 at 7pm AEST and runs until Saturday night.
How often is Click Frenzy?
There are three Click Frenzy events in 2020. One on the 19th of May, another on the 12 of November. Then there's this event, Click Frenzy Sports that will run on the 20th of August.
What is Click Frenzy sale?
Click Frenzy is Australia's largest online sales event. Our local answer to Cyber Monday, Click Frenzy runs a couple of times a year and gives bargain hunters a chance to grab a steal.
How do you shop on Click Frenzy?
You can find a bunch of Click Frenzy deals on all your usual marketplaces. But if you're a Click Frenzy member you'll be able to have a crack at the Go Nuts! deals that offer products nearly 99% off!
Looking For More Online Deals?
Note: Man of Many maintains affiliate relationships with trusted online stores. These links allow us to earn a small commission on the sale of products and by clicking the links above, not only will you save money, but you’ll also be supporting the site to produce more content.