The year 2019 rolled in and brought a whole bunch of killer cars along with it. Naturally, we tried to either drive or write about as many as was humanly possible. Based on some behind-the-scenes tallies, readers were most interested in models like the new Lincoln Aviator, Bugatti Divo, and 2020 Toyota Tacoma, along with a handful of vintage stunners.
In addition to our regular car coverage, we also brought you breaking news from around the world. For example, did you know that Tesla intended to close all of its stores this year? Or that Cristiano Ronaldo bought a new Bugatti he couldn’t even drive? Or that dealerships are ripping you off?
Okay, you definitely already knew about that last one, but don’t let it stop you from scoping the video we shared or its adjoining article. Here are our top 10 car stories of 2019.
1. Rain Prisk’s Imagination Runs Wild with the Bugatti Divo
2. The Lincoln Aviator 2020 Sticks the Landing
3. The 2020 Toyota Tacoma Gets a Needed Update
4. The BMW X6 Vantablack isn’t an Illusion, it’s Science
5. Tesla is Closing all of its Stores Worldwide
6. How Car Dealerships Rip You Off
7. 1968 Shelby GT350 Fastback is a Rare Treasure
8. Hennessey Doubles Down on 2020 GT500 Ford Mustang
9. Cristiano Ronaldo Can’t Drive His New Bugatti