It’s time to focus on yourself, king. The last 16-months have been tough, being locked down constantly isn’t great, but it gives us the chance to focus on ourselves. Because the fact of the matter is, when everything slows down, we get the chance to better our situations and really take the time to think about the gaping holes in our daily routines. And for men, this gaping hole typically involves a complete lack of self-care, but that’s where we step in. We’ve teamed up with MR PORTER to giveaway a $500 MR PORTER store credit to help you take your mind off the uncontrollable and focus on a little wellness.
Since launching in February 2011, MR PORTER has established itself as the world’s leading destination for men’s products. With a focus on style, the online store has an unparalleled product offering from the worlds best luxury brands. As such, they’re home to a number of the top grooming brands known to man and understand all too well that dressing well on the outside doesn’t count for much if you’re not equally matched in ambrosial bourgeois. To solve this male mystery, we’ve teamed up with MR PORTER to giveaway a $500 MR PORTER store credit to help you focus on yourself.
With this $500 store credit, you can shop for the best menswear and luxury brands with confidence. And with categories that range from luxury watches and lifestyle through to the brand’s in-house labels Mr P. and Kingsman. There’s a myriad of options for everyone, but to make things a little easier and we’ve selected a few of our personal favourites from the self-care and wellness range to get you started.
- JAPAN BEST Bath Set – AU$247
- HORACE Mattifying Face Moisturiser – AU$26
- AESOP Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser – AU$53
- LORENZI MILANO Toothpaste Squeezer – AU$820
- Baxter of California Three-Piece Shaving Set – AU$327
- TATA HARPER Superkind Radiance Face Mask – AU$96
- TOM FORD BEAUTY Oud Wood Eau De Parfum – AU$317
- DR. BARBARA STURM Super Anti-Aging Hand Cream – AU$84
- LOEWE HOME SCENTS Juniper Berry Scented Candle – AU$123