Spring has sprung, we’re out of lockdown and it’s time to start living our best lives again. It’s been a long time between drinks but CLICK FRENZY is here to get you ready for the summer season. Whether you’re after new clothes a couple of sharp knives for the kitchen or just some groceries, over the next couple of days there’s going to be a helluva a lot of discounts floating around so get ready.
What is Click Frenzy?
Click Frenzy is Australia’s largest online shopping event of the year. Pretty much all your favourite shopping hubs are at least 30% and up to 70% off for 24 hours only! On top of this, the Click Frenzy site boasts over 2,000+ deals, from 300+ brands that are exclusive to Click Frenzy members. Here is where you’ll find iconic Go Nuts 99% off deals, including Apple Airpods for $2 and Kitchen Aid for $6.
Other than that, all your usual marketplaces will offer anything from your daily groceries to new tech at a huge discount. Feel free to check out the usual sites you shop at to see if they’re participating or cut through the middle man and just use our super helpful article to see all the best deals for Click Frenzy 2020.
When is Click Frenzy 2020?
In 2020, Click Frenzy will happen three times throughout the year. The first is on the 19th of May and will run for a whopping 53 hours, so you can grab a deal until Thursday the 21st of May. The second event is called Click Frenzy Sports and will start on the 1st of September. Finally, Click Frenzy rounds out the year with the ‘sale that stops the nation’ on the second Tuesday of November (the 12/11).
Up now is Click Frenzy ‘The Main Event’. Easily their largest sale of the year, you can expect more participating stores, more discounts and more Go Nuts products.
Check out the links below. Some sales are live already!
The Best Click Frenzy Deals of 2020
To help you spend your precious money in the best way possible, we’ve compiled a full list of the best Click Frenzy deals around. Here you’ll find Bose, Catch.com, Volkswagen, Ikea, Woolies, The Iconic, Glue Store, Sheridan, DigiDirect…
I could go on for days. Let’s just get down to it. Here’s a list of the 50+ best Click Frenzy Deals in 2020:
- Van Heusen – 4 Business Shirts for $100
- Superhero – New Afterpay Backed Aussie Start-up lets you buy shares for just $5
- SurfStitch – Extra 25% off with Code: FRENZY25
- July Luggage – Free Shipping Australia Wide
- Good Pair Days – $20 Off Your First Monthly Box And Free Shipping On All 4+ Bottle Orders!
- ROAR Protein – New Flavours
- Lovehoney – 20% off sitewide
- Vitable – 30% Off Vitable’s Personalised Vitamin Subscription
- Sheridan Outlet: 60% off all Sheridan and 30% off Pillows & Quilts
- 2XU: up to 65% off
- Bose: up to 50% on select products; ranging from Noise cancelling headphones to portable bluetooth speakers
- ASOS: Click Frenzy Deals
- Adidas: Click Frenzy Sale
- Calvin Klien: Further reductions on already discounted products
- Coles: Grab your groceries with Click Frenzy
- Big W: Click Frenzy Sale
- Catch.com: Even more prices cut at Catch.com
- The Athlete’s Foot: up to 40% off a range of footwear from ASICS, Brooks, Adidas, Nike & more. 25% off all clothing (excludes socks)
- Myer: Unmissable savings across homewares, electrical and fashion. 30% off Christmas Trees, Décor and Decorations
- City Beach Australia: Buy one get one 50% off
- House: Extra 25% Off Sitewide including sale. Save up to 75% off RRP
- Dangerfield: 70% off sale
- Dell: up to 40% off on selected items
- Anaconda: Click Frenzy Sale
- Barbeques Galore: Sizzling Summer Sale
- M.J. Bale: Shop Suits and Menswear with Click Frenzy
- Platypus: Shop the big brand Click Frenzy Sale
- Peter Alexander: Click Frenzy Sale
- BoohooMan: 50% off everything
- Oroton: SPEND $300 on accessories and receive a MINI WALLET of choice
- Fila: Click Frenzy Sale
- Lenovo: ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 7 54% off RRP and the ThinkPad T495s 50% off RRP
- Canon: Save on cameras with Click Frenzy
- Forty Winks: 50% Off Selected Big Brand Mattresses.
- Ray-Ban: Buy new shades with Click Frenzy
- Vinomofo: up to 70% off on the best wine deals
- Sony: Huge Click Frenzy Deals on Tech
- 99 Bikes: Click Frenzy Sale
- Shaver Shop: Up to 80% off
- Kogan: Kogan Frenzy Sale
- Dyson: Click Frenzy promotion
- Subaru: Click Frenzy Exclusive Subaru Event
- Fossil: 25% off.
- Volkswagen: Click Frenzy Exclusive Deals
- Glue Store: Click Frenzy Sale
- Hype DC: 20% Off All Nike & Dr Martens at Hype DC.
- Priceline: save up to 75% on a massive range of Clearance Makeup.
- YSL Beauty: Receive 20% off an exclusive curation of bundles and complimentary luxury wrapping.
- T2: up to 50% off selected items.
- Canningvale: up to 70% off sitewide.
- The Good Guys: Huge Online Only Deals
- Telstra: Exclusive Click Frenzy Deals
- Spotlight: Up to 40% Manchester and Home Décor Products.
- Koala Bamboo: 30-75% off storewide
- Under Armour: Click Frenzy Sale at UA
- New Balance: Up to 40% off Selected Items
- ECHT: 60% off sitewide
- Hush Puppies: 30-50% off sitewide
- Clarks: 30-50% off almost everything
- Waterford Crystal: 50% off sitewide
- Urban Outfitters: 15% off your entire order
What date is click frenzy?
Click Frenzy starts on Tuesday, November 10th at 7pm AEST and runs until Thursday the 12th midnight.
How often is click frenzy?
There are three Click Frenzy events in 2020. One on the 19th of May, another on the 12 of November. Finally, there's a third event called Click Frenzy Travel that will run on the 1st of September.
What is Click Frenzy sale?
Click Frenzy is Australia's largest online sales event. Our local answer to Cyber Monday, Click Frenzy runs a couple of times a year and gives bargain hunters 24-hours to grab a steal.
How do you shop on Click Frenzy?
You can find a bunch of Click Frenzy deals on all your usual marketplaces. But if you're a Click Frenzy member you'll be able to have a crack at the Go Nuts! deals that offer products nearly 99% off!
Looking For More Online Deals?
Note: Man of Many maintains affiliate relationships with trusted online stores. These links allow us to earn a small commission on the sale of products and by clicking the links above, not only will you save money, but you’ll also be supporting the site to produce more content.