Want more bang for your buck? The best Black Friday deals 2021 has to offer are here to usher in the silly season and we’ve got them all wrapped up. For those who don’t know, the Black Friday to Cyber Monday retail event is without a doubt the biggest sales weekend of the year. From fashion to tech, pretty much every retailer is doing some sort of sale, so, there’s sure to be something for everyone. Whether you’re doing some early Christmas shopping or sprucing up your wardrobe with the change of seasons, there is a Black Friday deal to make it happen.
What is Black Friday?
For the uninitiated, Black Friday is the informal name for the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the US. For years, American businesses have offered massive discounts on select products, with some stores opening at midnight to pandamonium. As a result of the major boost in sales, the Black Friday shopping event has now moved international, with other countries offering huge savings and online deals. Here in Australia, the rise of Black Friday has been steady, with retailers cashing on the pre-Christmas rush.
When is Black Friday 2021?
This year, Black Friday is on Friday 26 November 2021. Across the day, there will be a number of major sales and discounts at retailers both in the US and overseas. Generally, the event runs for one day, however, some retailers are offering discounts across the entire weekend. Be sure to get in early, as with every year, the best Black Friday discounts 2021 has to offer are likely to sell out quickly.
Why Do They Call it Black Friday?
According to reports, the term ‘Black Friday’ was first used on Sept. 24, 1869, when two investors, Jay Gould and Jim Fisk, drove up the price of gold and caused a crash that day. Allegedly, the move caused the stock market to drop 20 per cent and foreign trade stopped.
From there, the phrase changed hands a few times. In the 1950s, Philadelphia police used Black Friday to refer to the day between Thanksgiving and the Army-Navy game. Massive hordes of shoppers and tourists went to the city, forcing police officers to work long hours to cover the crowds and traffic.
Nowadays, we know Black Friday as the day after Thanksgiving, when stores open early and offer various sales. The reference to Black Friday comes in the sense that businesses move from ‘in the red’ to ‘in the black’ (profitable) that day.
Does Australia Have Black Friday?
Without the Thanksgiving marker, or any public holidays, Black Friday is not historically a major event in Australia. That being said, the boost in interest has seen the shopping event grow in popularity down under in recent years.
Now, you can see a wealth of high-street and online retailers jumping in on the action, offering major discounts across a wide selection of products and end of season sales. For the most part, Aussie retailers focus on Cyber Monday sales, the Monday after Black Friday, but a lot of great Black Friday deals are to be had for savvy shoppers.
Best Black Friday 2021 Featured Sales
Not all Black Friday deals were created equal. For 2021, we’ve curated a list of great savings you can score across a number of different categories, but we’ve highlighted our favourite brands to watch out for. Here are the featured sales you need to know:
DISCLAIMER: Some of the deals have started early, while others kick off on November 26. Please check the brand’s official website to see if the deal is live prior to purchasing.
Superdry Black Friday Deals
International fashion icon Superdry has just unleashed its new ‘Made for Summer’ SS21 collection, loaded with ethical fabrics, vegan waxed cotton jackets, Hawaiian shirts and linen long sleeves. Best of all, from Tuesday, November 23 to Monday, November 29, Superdry is offering up a whopping 30-60% off sitewide, meaning you can score a new jersey polo, pair of drawstring shorts or anything else that tickles your fancy. There’s no time like the present to pick up what this brand is throwing down. Here’s what you can score:
- Core Cargo Shorts: 30% off down to $69.97
- Hawaiian Box Fit Shirt: 30% off down to $55.97
- Heritage Mountain Relax Tee: 30% off down to $41.97
- Classic Pique Polo: 30% off down to $55.97
- Sunscorched Chino Shorts: 30% off down to $62.97
- Nylon Varsity Jacket: 30% off down to $97.97
- Edit Taper Drawstring Shorts: 30% off down to $62.97
Roborock Massive Deals
When cleaning the home becomes more than a chore, you need help. Thankfully, Roborock has you sorted this Black Friday. The technology titan’s entire range of robot vacuums is up for sale, giving you the option to score major savings on some serious handy gear. Take the S7 and S7+ vacuum options, for example. With auto-lifting convenience, sonic vibration technology and LiDAR Navigation with Adaptive Route Algorithms, the vacuum makes for the ultimate houseguest and best of all, it’s never been cheaper. Roborock is offering the largest discount ever on these two models, alongside a 40% saving on the multi-floor S6 Pure, 42% off the E4 Mop, 30% off the S5 MAX and $290 off the S6 MAXV. Get clean! Importantly, some of these deals are US only, so check the delivery region before you purchase.
- S7: Score a whopping 30% off the standard price, meaning you can cop a brand new S7 for just $195.00
- S7+: The largest deal ever for this model, Roborock is giving you 24% off the flagship vacuum which slices over $200 off the price.
- S4 Max: Roborock’s best vacuum-only option cops a cool $150 discount.
- E4 Mop: Roborocks best budget-friendly option is now just $219.99, meaning you get 34% off the Robot Vacuum and Mop Cleaner
- S6 Pure: The biggest deal of the day, the S6 Pure is 40% this Black Friday, down to just $359.99
- S5 Max: Score 30% off the awesome S5 Max
- S6 MaxV: Take $290 off the incredible S6 MAXV
- H7: This cordless stick vacuum is now just $359.99, slashing 28% off the standard price
Technology has come a long way in the past few years and thanks to the Autoblow A.I., we may have reached the pinnacle of human ingenuity. This high-tech sex toy for men has built-in button controls, offering nine different types of unique blowjobs plus a special AI mode that chooses a different BJ every time it’s selected. Variety is the spice of life, after all, and for Black Friday, the deals are hot. As part of the ongoing deal bonanza, you can now score the Autoblow A.I. for just $229.95, a massive saving of $70!
Apple Shopping Event
This year, the Apple Shopping Event will run from Friday 26th November through to Monday 29th November. According to the tech giant, the four-day event will give shoppers a bonus Apple Gift Card with the purchase of select products. The new all-in-one Apple Gift Card can be used to shop Apple products, accessories, apps, games, music, movies, TV shows and iCloud. Under the terms of the deal, gift cards available are worth:
- AUD$280 when purchasing an eligible iMac
- AUD$140 for an eligible MacBook
- AUD$140 for an eligible iPad
- AUD$70 for an eligible iPhone
- Up to AUD$105 for eligible AirPods
- AUD$70 for an eligible Apple Watch
Customers can also enjoy the bonus Apple Gift Gard when accessing 0% Interest Financing or in-store carrier offers, while also maximising their savings using Apple Trade-In.
Longines Holiday Shopping Event
When it comes to premier watchmaking, Longines is never far from mind. This year, the Swiss icon has unveiled a monster shopping event that sees selected pieces up to 40% off. Whether you’ve been craving a new timepiece or just looking for that next big investment, this is a seriously good deal. Here are our top picks:
- Longines: Save over $700 on the Conquest V.H.P 36mm in stainless steel and ceramic bezel with black mother-of-pearl dial
- Longines: Save over $600 on the Longines Flagship 38.5mm in Stainless Steel with Sunray Blue dial
- Longines: Save over $1,000 on the Longines Conquest Classic 38.5mm in Stainless Steel with white mother-of-pearl dial
- Longines: Save over $1,950 on the Longines Record Collection 38.5mm in Stainless Steel and 18 karat pink gold cap 200 with black lacquered polished dial
- Longines: Save over $950 on the Longines Record Collection 38.5mm in Stainless Steel with sunray silver dial
Microsoft Black Friday Surface Sale
For Black Friday 2021, Microsoft has announced deals across its Surface range. Alongside the Surface deals, you can also score free next day delivery for Sydney and Melbourne metro areas, a Surface 60-day return policy and the 60-day best price promise: Here are the big products to look out for:
- Microsoft Surface Go
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7
- Microsoft Surface Pro X
- Microsoft Surface Book 3
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 4
Dell Black Friday Sales
For Black Friday 2021, technology business Dell is offering up massive savings across its Precision range and a bunch of Tower Servers. Here are the deals to look out for:
- Dell: Up to 40% off selected laptops
- Dell: Up to 20% off selected XPS laptops
- Dell: Up to 30% off Inspiron AIO Desktops
- Dell: Up to 20% off G Series laptops
- Dell: Up to 25% off Alienware laptops
- Dell: Up to 35% off Selected Monitors
- Dell: Up to 40% off selected business laptops
- Dell: Up to 35% off selected Vostro desktops
- Dell: Up to 20% off selected XPS laptops
Samsung Savings for Black Friday
Big tech is offering up big savings for Black Friday 2021. Samsung has jumped on-board with a series of deals across its mobile, entertainment and homewares ranges.
- Samsung: Save $100 on Galaxy A52s 5G
- Samsung: Save $100 on Galaxy Tab S7 FE WIFI
- Samsung: Save $50 on Galaxy Watch4 Classic LTE
- Samsung: Save $3,000 on The Premiere Triple Laser 4K Smart Projector
- Samsung: Save $2,000 on The Premiere Laser 4K Smart Projector
- Samsung: Save $2,050 on 75″ QN800A Neo QLED 8K Smart TV
- Samsung: Save $1,550 on 85″ QN85A Neo QLED 8K Smart TV
- Samsung: Save $750 on 85″ Q60A QLED 8K Smart TV
- Samsung: Save $600 on HW-Q950A 11.1.4ch Home Theatre Soundbar
- Samsung: Save $600 on HW-Q870A 5.1.4ch Home Theatre Soundbar
- Samsung: Save $70 on Jet 60 Pet Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Samsung: Save $400 on 32″ TU87F UHD Monitor
- Samsung: Save $300 on 49″ CRG90 Curved QLED DQHD Gaming Monitor
US & Canada Deals
Sadly, some of these deals are specific to the US and Canada markets, however, Samsung is offering other deals for Black Friday. Here is what to look out for:
- Samsung: Get $250 off Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and up to $900 credit with the highest online instant trade-in values for eligible devices
- Samsung: Save up to $3,500 on Samsung Neo QLED 8K TVs
- Samsung: Get up to $1000 off The Frame
- Samsung: Get up to 47% Off on Jet Stick + Clean Station Bundle
- Samsung: Get up to 35% Off on select Washers and Dryers
200+ Black Friday Deals
We’ll be updating our article all weekend so make sure you keep checking back so you don’t miss a thing. Importantly, the race to get sales out has seen Black Friday extend beyond just a one-day event. While a number of retailers have started their deals early this year, don’t be surprised if the deals listed below aren’t yet live. Some will begin on Friday, whereas others may have started a week early. Check the official store website before you purchase anything! Here is a list of the best Black Friday sales for 2021.
Electronics & Entertainment
- PureVPN – Get 88% off a 5-year VPN plan PLUS Man of Many readers get an EXTRA 10% off with code “manofmany10”
- Catch: Save up to 50% off gaming clearance
- Kmart: Nintendo Switch Console for $409
- Kmart: Amazon Kindle for $89
- Kmart: 2-in-1 Wi-Fi Projector with DVD Player for $99.00
- EPOS: 37% off of some EPOS Audio products
- HUAWEI: $200 off FreeBuds Studio
- HUAWEI: $150 off Watch GT 2 Pro
- HUAWEI: $190 off Watch GT 2e
- HUAWEI: $200 off MateBook D14
- HUAWEI: MatePad 11 $949 with bonus HUAWEI Smart Magnetic Keyboard ($239 RRP) and HUAWEI M-Pencil ($139 RRP)
- Amazon Australia: Save 25% off RRP on a selected range of DualSense Wireless Controllers.
- Amazon Australia: Save on Seiko 5 Canvas Watches.
- Amazon Australia: Save 40% off RRP on All-new Fire TV Stick 4K Max
- Amazon Australia: Up to 50% off RRP on Garmin Smartwatches.
- Amazon Australia: Save up to 33% on select Jabra noise cancelling earbuds.
- Amazon Australia: Save on select FITBIT devices.
- Amazon Australia: Save up to 40% off on select HP Products.
- Amazon Australia: Save up to 33% on Philips Automatic Espresso Coffee Machines.
- Amazon Australia: Save up to 25% off RRP on selected LG Monitors.
- Amazon Australia: Up to 37% off RRP on Select Yamaha Soundbars, HiFi & Earphones.
- Amazon Australia: Save up to 46% off RRP on select ASUS Chromebooks & Zenbook.
- Amazon Australia: Save on SteelSeries Gaming Gear.
- Amazon Australia: Save 33% off RRP on PlayStation Plus 12 month membership
- Amazon Australia: Up to $300 off RRP on DJI Drones, Cameras & Accessories
- Amazon Australia: Save up to 33% on Bose Soundlink Revolve speakers
- Amazon Australia: Save 20 per cent off Apple AirPods Max
- Amazon Australia: Save 15 per cent off Apple AirPods 2nd Gen
- Sonos: Save $50 or 17% on the Sonos Roam speaker
- Dyson: Save up to $250 off a range of vacuums and fans
- Braun: Save 40% on the Braun Series 9 Pro Electric Shaver
- Braun: Save 50% on the Braun Silk Expert Pro 5 IPL Design Edition
- Dell: Save up to 40% off selected laptops
- Lenovo: up to 35% off IdeaPads and ThinkPads
- Lenovo: Discounts of up to 45% across a range of devices.
- Microsoft: savings on select Surface bundles
- Withings: Up to 35% off WITHINGS tech accessories
- eBay: Save up to 20 per cent off Nespresso.
- eBay: Massive savings across EB Games.
- eBay: Save up to 60 per cent off Just Wines.
- eBay: Huge savings on tech brands like Nintendo.
- eBay: Big toy sale on card games, board games and more.
- eBay: Must-see offers on major fashion brands like New Balance and UGG.
- eBay: Save on health and beauty products like massage guns, water flossers and more.
- Appliances Online: deep discounts on TVs and home appliances
- Kogan: constantly updated offers on a variety of tech
- Mwave: PC components and more
- Bing Lee: discounts on small appliances and electronics
- Scorptec: Massive saving on gaming bargains
- Camera House: discounts on Olympus, Sony, Panasonic
- BIG W: 50% off Play Doh Jumbo Bucket
- BIG W: 50% off JBL Sound Bar – 2.0CH Soundbar with built in subwoofer
- BIG W: 50% off Cygnett Smart Home Range
- TWELVE SOUTH: 20% Off Stands
- NANOLEAF: 20% Off All Nanoleaf Lights – Excluding new Lines range
- THRONMAX: 20% Off Thronmax Microphones – Excluding Thronmax Pulse
- TADO: $50 Off Tado Smart AC Control V3+
- SATECHI: 25% Off Entire Range
- OSMO (22nd to 30th): 35% Off Genius Kit, Coding Kit, Little Genius Kit
- Hydragun: Pre-Black Friday – $40 off with code BLACKFRIDAY
- Hydragun: Black Friday – $70 off with code BLACKFRIDAYFLASHSALE
- NURA – 30% off NURAPHONE & NURALOOP, 10 % off NURATRUE
- Peloton Apparel: Up to 50% off select styles across an assortment of pieces
- Peloton Bike+: Get $500 off Peloton Bike+
- Original Peloton Bike: Get $230 off accessories with every purchase of the Original Peloton Bike
- Mujjo: 25% discount sitewide
- Officeworks: Price Beat Guarantee – If you finds lower priced identical stocked item that’s in stock with a competitor (even if it’s on sale), they will not only match it, but they’ll beat it by 5%.
- Vilebrequin – Shop Major Markdowns at Vilebrequin’s Semi-Annual Outlet, Enter Code MANDALA for Entry
- Honey Birdette: 50% off collections from Amelie Lime, Cindy, Gabrielle Mango, Indya, Jerry Lilac, Sabrina and Vanessa Mint
- Mr Simple: 30% off sitewide
- Local Supply: 25% off storewide
- David Jones: Save 40% on full-priced fashion from Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and Gant
- Reebok: 40% OFF Les Mills articles with coupon code LM40
- Reebok: Nano X1 sneakers discounted to $130 (Nano X1 styles are regularly RRP $190 +
- Reebok: Sneaker sale – Sneakers for $100
- Reebok: 30% off Full Price Apparel with code STYLE
- Reebok: Up to 70% off outlet
- Catch: Save up to 40 per cent off sport apparel clearance
- icebreaker: 25-50% off all products, across Australia and New Zealand
- ASOS: Save up to 70% on men’s outlet
- Dune London: 30% off storewide
- mycar Tyre & Auto: 50% off Pirelli tyres with a bonus $100 off logbook services
- The Oodie: Save up to 50 per cent off
- MAISON de SABRÉ – Up to 40% off all items (excluding new Disney collection)
- Everlane: Up to 30% off top winter styles
- Showpo: Up to 50% off sitewide.
- 24S: 20% off $250 with code BLACKFRIDAY20
- adidas: Up to 50% Off For Creators Club Members
- Lululemon: Black Friday, Cyber Monday specials across women’s, men’s and accessories
- Specsavers: 50% off a single pair of glasses from the $199 + range and save $50 when you spend $199 or more on contact lenses with code SAVE50
- MJ Bale: 25% off full priced items sitewide + a further 30% off sale items
- Acme De La Vie: 20% off selected styles (29 November only)
- OZSALE: Deals on selected items
- Hype DC: Deals on selected items
- UGG Express: Deals on selected items
- THE ICONIC: 30% off major brands including select styles from Nike, Calvin Klein, ASICS, Levi and Nobody Denim.
- Pandora: 20% off instore and online for Black Friday. The sale will include Pandora’s iconic collections; Pandora Moments, Pandora Signature and Pandora Timeless.
- Princess Polly: Up to 70% off hundreds of styles.
- Myer: 60% off the original price on fashion items.
- White Fox Boutique: Up to 40% off
- NET-A-PORTER: An extra 20% off major brands
- PrettyLittleThing: 70% off everything.
- Mejuri: 20% Off everything with a minimum spend of AUD $150
- boohoo: 50% off everything
- boohooMAN: 50% off everything
- Nasty Gal: 60% off everything
- City Beach: Up to 70% off
- Meshki: Up to 50% off tops and half-price CCX lingerie.
- City Chic: Up to 50% off
- Gymshark: Up to 30% off
- Ryderwear: Up to 50% off apparel, footwear, supplements and much more.
- Kathmandu: 40% off all Kathmandu-branded gear.
- Lorna Jane: Up to 40% off selected styles.
- BIG W: 25% off Havaianas
- EMU: 20% site wide across their slippers, boots; as well as sandals, espadrilles, and footwear
- Artisan Collective Australia: Save 20% off selected products
- SmileDirectClub Australia: $15 dentist directed at-home impression kit, or a FREE 3D scan and $200 off clear aligner purchases when you use the code BLACKFRIDAY21. This deal will run from Friday 19th November – Friday 5th December
- MyProtein: Up to 50% off sitewide, combinable with additional offer of $10 credit for those who sign up for early access with coupon code: BLACK
- Lyre’s Spirit Co: Buy 4 bottles of the classics range and get one free (discount added at the cart)
- Timex: 30% off select products including styles like Waterbury Women’s, Q Timex Diver Colorways, M79, Q Timex Falcon Eye and more
- The Daily Edited: 25% off storewide
- Coravin Wines: Up to 40% off products and FREE standard shipping until November 30
- Hydrow: $500 off the Hydrow Rower & all packages from 11/19-11/29
- Kmart: Hydro-Force Lite-Rapid X2 Kayak for $89.00
- Frenchie: Up to 50% selected items
- Impression Gin: 25% off
- The Whisky Club: 1 X FREE dram when you use the code 104846
- CARS24: Over 300 cars discounted over 8 days with savings of up to $5,000 on a range of quality used cars
- EveryPlate: 40% off your 1st box, and 20% off your next 2 boxes for meals as low as $2.39
- VINOMOFO: Up to 70% off + free shipping
- Koonowla Wines: Select a minimum of 6 bottles from the featured wines to receive 40% discount!
- Georges Wines: Select a minimum of 6 bottles from the featured wines to receive 40% discount!
- Soulara: 40% off your first order when you spend over $139, using the code HELLO40
- HelloFresh AU: Up to $150 off! Get $75 off your 1st box, $45 off your 2nd, and $10 off your next 3 boxes
- MACROS: 20% off your first order using the code 20OFF
- Lovehoney: 60% off sitewide
- Zwilling: up to 75% off early Black Friday Sale (20 – 25 Nov)
- Zwilling: up to 75% off Black Friday Sale (26 – 28 Nov)
- Calming Blankets: Save $115 off weighted blankets
- David Jones: Dyson HD03 Supersonic Hair Dryer down to $399. (Friday only)
- Koala: Up to 20% off their brand new mattress range
- Koala: Up to 20% off their comfy sofa range, including Koala’s Lounging Sofa
- Koala: Up to 20% off Koala’s Dining Range
- Amart Furniture: Save up to 50 per cent off
- MR PORTER: 30% off selected items
- Freedom: Up to 20 per cent off selected sofas and furniture, up to 50 per cent off all mattresses and up to 25 per cent off selected homewares.
- Temple & Webster: 15% off sitewide to all customers.
- Adairs: 20% off all full price items
- eBay Australia: 20% off Lenovo’s eBay store with code LNOVO20
- Emma Mattress: Up to 50% on Emma Comfort mattress
- Nespresso: 15% off selected Vertuo and OL machines
- That’s Amore Cheese: 25% off all their cheese range in their online store with code BLKFRI21.
- DOMO: 20% off in stock items in-store across all six showrooms
- Nespresso: Buy 50 capsules and get 10 free + free shipping, Buy 150 capsules and get 20 free + cotton tote bag, Buy 250 capsules and get 50 free + cotton tote bag
- Vistaprint: Up to 40% off selected products, no minimum spend
- Bedsmade: 20% off all sheet sets with code BLACKFRIDAY
- ChiliSleep: Up to $500 off the RRP
- Wiltshire: 40% off sitewide
- Traeger Grills: Massive savings off a huge range of grills
- AeroGarden: Take 20% Off Sitewide with code HOLIDAY20
- Brooklyn Bedding: Black Friday: 25% off sitewide
Beauty & Grooming
- The Groomed Man Co: Spend $75, get $20 off with code SALE20 or Spend $150, get $50 off with code SALE50
- Rodan + Fields: 20% sitewide all cyber weekend
- Wrinkles Schminkles: 25% off storewide from 23rd – 29th with code CYBER25
- beam: 40% off of ANY 3-month subscription, sitewide, 20% off of ALL one-time purchases, sitewide
- Edible Beauty Australia: 30% off sitewide using the code BRIDAY30
- FOREO: Up to 50% off a large variety of FOREO devices and skincare
- David Jones: Save 20% on full-priced beauty from Estee Lauder, Lancôme, Clinique, Exclusions apply
- David Jones: Save 30% on full-priced Foreo, Excludes Foreo One Summer Gift Set (Friday only)
- Webjet: 10% off hotels and packages with flights on sale, all destinations worldwide
- Oaks Hotels, Resorts & Suites: Stay 2 and save 30% across several Australian and New Zealand properties.
- Ovolo Hotels: Save up to 40% off selected suites and higher category rooms on your next staycation or vacation
- Avani Hotels & Resorts: Stay 2 and save 30% across Australian and New Zealand properties
- Cathay Pacific: Up to 50% off the second traveller and complimentary carbon offset when travellers buy ‘Two Together’ on flights purchased directly from Cathay between 19 and 29 November 2021.
- Celebrity Cruises: Up to 50% off 2nd guest + $400 flight credit + up to $300 to spend onboard for sailings to Europe and Alaska in 2022
- Wotif: Hotel IKON Phuket, Thailand* – Up to 75% off select accommodation
- Wotif: The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa, Phuket, Thailand – Up to 65% off select accommodation
- Wotif: Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa Phuket, Thailand* – Up to 40% off select accommodation
- Wotif: Larmont Sydney by Lancemore, NSW – Up to 30% off select accommodation
- Wotif: Lancemore Crossley St. Melbourne, VIC – Up to 30% off select accommodation
- Wotif: Viceroy Bali – Up to 50% off selection accommodation
- Wotif: Marriott San Francisco Fisherman’s Wharf, US – Up to 30% off select accommodation
Best Black Friday Deals US Only
- Macy’s: Black Friday One Day Sale! Up to 60% off with code SALE
- The North Face: The North Face Black Friday sale for 40% off select styles
- Old Navy: 50% off Purchase
- Urban Outfitters: Black Friday! One Day Only! 25% Off Your Entire Purchase. US + CA
- J. Crew: Up to 50% off holiday party-ready styles, plus an extra 30% off sale styles.
- Citizen: BF/CM Specials + extra 15% off sitewide
- Common Era: 25% off sitewide
- COS: 25% off selected items
- FitTrack: 30% off sitewide at FitTrack
- Misfits Market: Early Black Friday Sale: 30% off first 3 boxes (up to $15 in savings per box) with code 30AFFILBF21
- Razer: Up to 50% Off Select Products
- AWAY: Up to 40% off including the Bigger Carry-On, the Carry-On with Front Pocket, the Medium, the Longitude and Latitude Totes, the Everywhere Bag and more.
- HUGO BOSS: Cyber Week starts early! 40% off at BOSS when you sign up for email
- Bose: Save $80 on Quiet Comfort Earbuds
- Bose: Save $50 on SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II
- Bose: Save $50 on Bose Sleepbuds
- Bose: Save $80 on Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 – Soapstone
- Bose Cyber Monday: Save $200 on Wave Music System IV – One Day Offer!
- Bose Cyber Monday: Save $100 on Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II in Rose Gold – One Day Offer!
- Bose Cyber Monday: Save $100 on QuietComfort 35 II Noise Cancelling Headphones in Black Rose – One Day Offer!
- Steve Madden: 30% off sitewide (exclusions apply)
- Bulova: BF/CM Specials + extra 15% off sitewide
- Burrow: 10% off sitewide + FREE SHIPPING with code EARLY21
- CASETiFY: BUY 1, GET 10% OFF | BUY 2, GET 20% OFF | BUY 3, GET 25% OFF
- The Home Depot: Up to 25% Off Appliances and Save up to $750
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Major savings across a host of products
- Abercrombie 30% off EVERYTHING for Cyber Week! (Excludes gift cards)
- Indochino: Custom suits from $299 USD (save $100) / $419 AUD (save $140)
- Therabody: $300 off Theragun PRO, $599 (RRP $899)
- Therabody: $150 off Theragun ELITE, $499 (RRP $649)
- Therabody: $80 off Theragun PRIME, $419 (RRP $499)
- Therabody: $50 off Theragun mini, $299 (RRP $349)
- Therabody:$80 off Theragun Wave Roller, $169 (RRP $249)
- Uniqlo: $5 off HEATTECH on Black Friday!
- Uniqlo: $10 off soft Fluffy Fleece Jackets
- Uniqlo: $10 off signature Ultra Light Down Vests and Jackets
- Uniqlo: Up to $30 off our Ultra Warm Hybrid Down Coat this Cyber Monday.
When is Black Friday 2021?
This year, Black Friday kicks off on Friday 26 November. Across the day, there will be a number of major sales and discounts at retailers both in the US and overseas.
What is Black Friday?
For the uninitiated, Black Friday is the informal name for the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the US. For years, American businesses have offered massive discounts on select products, with some stores opening at midnight. As a result of the major boost in sales, the Black Friday shopping event has now moved international, with other countries offering huge savings and online deals.
Does Australia have Black Friday?
Without the Thanksgiving marker, or any public holidays, Black Friday is not historically a major event in Australia. That being said, the boost in interest has seen the shopping event grow in popularity down under in recent years. For the most part, Aussie retailers focus on Cyber Monday sales, the Monday after Black Friday.