Beard Season co-founder and intrepid traveller, Jimmy Niggles spends a lot of time around airports and in the sky. In our latest travel series, we follow Jimmy on an international journey to find out exactly how to get the most out of an American Express Platinum Card.
From five-star hotels to fine dining, and even a helicopter ride to the world’s most remote golf hole, we follow Jimmy as he travels to the slopes of New Zealand and the shores of Hawaii.
Explore Jimmy’s American Express Platinum Travel Series
Apply for an American Express Platinum Card today to receive
80,000 BONUS POINTS*
Packed with generous travel and lifestyle inclusions, the American Express Platinum Card delivers both substance and style
Receive the following benefits* plus lots more for an annual fee of $1,450:
- A $450 Travel Credit each year.
- Unlimited access to over 1,200 lounges across 130 countries – including Priority Pass.
- Guaranteed 4 pm Late Checkout, complimentary room upgrades1 and more with American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts program.
- Earn up to 2.25 Membership Rewards points per $1 on all eligible purchases, except for spend with government bodies, for which you will earn 1 point per $1 spent.
- Complimentary Travel Insurance cover extended to Additional Card Members.
*Terms & Conditions apply. (1) Subject to availability.