We’ve covered a fair bit of Philippe Perzi Vienna on Man of Many, and for good reason. After being lucky enough to be invited to try out some of their shirts, I was quick to call them as “the best shirts I have ever worn“. They’re neither too tight or too loose and unlike other luxury shirt labels, they remain comfortable to wear throughout the whole day.
…quick to call them as the best shirts I have ever worn
Wanting to share the experience with our readers, we reached out to the connoisseurs of style to see if they’d be willing to run a giveaway with us, and boy did they deliver! The folks at Philippe Perzi Vienna have been kind enough to reward one Man of Many reader with a $1000 Gift Voucher to spend at their Online Store. To enter, simply like BOTH our Facebook pages and confirm in the Gleam app below. Entries close 11:59:59 PM, 31st March, 2014 (GMT+10), we’ll announce the lucky winner on our Facebook page. Easy!
[title subtitle=””]$1000 Gift Voucher[/title]
Philippe Perzi Vienna will provide the winner with a code via email to enter at the checkout. $1000 will be deducted from the total and the value of the voucher can also be used over multiple transactions. So for example, if you only wanted to purchase one shirt, you would still have credit left over that could be used for another time. There’s also no expiry date for the gift vouchers so you can use it until your heart is content.
[title subtitle=””]Enter Competition[/title]
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Entries close 11:59:59 PM, 31st March, 2014 (GMT+10).
2. You must be age 16 or over to enter the competition.
3. Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Man of Many’s sole discretion.
4. Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be forfeited.
5. Employees of Man of Many Pty Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
6. Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winning entry will be selected by Man of Many and the Gleam at random. Note, using Gleam automatically picks winners using Random.org which is certified to draw winners in a fair manner.