In honour of the longest, darkest night of the year, The Kraken Black Spiced Rum is transforming Sydney’s Kings Cross Hotel into a living, breathing nightmare, plummeting guests into a true terror abyss.
On the night of Friday June 21, Winter Solstice, attendees will wander through interactive nightmares exploding at the seams with undead sailors, beds of terror and the enraged spirit of the Kraken. A candle in hand is all that’s offered to ward off the creatures of the night.
After screaming through the sea of undead, a never-ending seafood grazing table, and hands-on experience with live reptiles will ‘apparently’ help lower that heart rate. There will also be a selection of unique The Kraken Black Spiced Rum cocktails including Spiced Night Fog, The Kraken Nightmare, Sea Beast Terror and fan favourite The Kraken Storm.
Friday 21st June 2019
8pm @ Kings Cross Hotel
Enter via: Dive Bar Entrance
244/248 Williams St, Potts Point, NSW, 2011
Ticket price: $25 + booking fee
Each Longest Nightmare ticket holder will receive:
· A chilling selection of Kraken cocktails: Spiced Night Fog, The Kraken Nightmare, Sea Beast Terror, and fan favourite The Kraken Storm.
· A spine-tingling interactive nightmare experience.
· Inky black grazing table.
· An encounter with a spine-tingling creature.
· Hair-raising and Insta-worthy nightmare lair.
· A take-home gift.
Tickets are limited, so be sure to purchase one in advance through the link below.