Surface Pro 6 is built with an 8th generation Intel Quad Core processor and is more than 67 percent faster than 5th generation Surface Pro. It’s also the first 2-in-1 laptop to feature a Quad Core processor. Surface Pro 6 looks to set a new benchmark in portable functionality, weighing 771grams (1.7 pounds) with a battery that lasts all day.
The PixelSense Touch Display with Intelligent Inking aims to take Office 365 to the next level. Users can also take advantage of helpful time-savers, including password-free Windows Hello sign-in and Windows Timeline.
Here are the tech specs –
- Screen: 12.3” PixelSense Display
- Resolution: 2736 x 1824 (267 PPI)
- Aspect ratio: 3:2
- Touch: 10 point multi-touch
- 8GB or 16GB RAM
- Intel Core 8th Gen i5-8350U or i7-8650U
- TPM 2.0 chip for enterprise security
- Solid-state drive (SSD) options: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB or 1TB
- Intel UHD Graphics 620 (i5)
- Intel UHD Graphics 620 (i7)
- 1 x full-size USB 3.0
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Mini DisplayPort
- 1 x Surface Connect port
- Surface Type Cover port4
- MicroSDXC card reader
- Compatible with Surface Dial
- Windows Hello face authentication camera (front-facing)
- 5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p Skype HD video
- 8.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p full HD video
- Dual microphones
- 1.6W stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium
Whether it’s a PowerPoint, spreadsheet, or just Netflix on the couch, the new Surface Pro should deliver the goods.
The Microsoft Surface Pro is open for pre-order. It’s available with a new matt black finish. along with Microsoft’s Signature Type Cover, Surface Pen and Surface Arc Mouse.