Recycle your old shoes and say hello to some new sneakers! Australia’s favourite online mega-sale, Click Frenzy, has listened to the people and are bringing fans the very first ‘Shoe Frenzy‘. The exclusive event is on now and will end at midnight on Monday, 3rd May. Running for an incredible 113 hours, shoppers will have plenty of time to buy the perfect pair(s) of shoes.
Managing Director of Click Frenzy, Grant Arnott said “The appetite for Click Frenzy online shopping events is getting stronger and stronger. We ran five events in 2020, our most ever, and the people want more!”
He continues, “Footwear is a hugely popular category for Click Frenzy, so we are partnering with footwear legends to create the first dedicated shoe event. The irony is you don’t need to get off your feet – shoppers can get their kicks online and enjoy exclusive bargains on big name brands”.
The Best ‘Shoe Frenzy’ Deals of 2021
Time is money and money is time, so to help you spend yourself silly in the best way possible, we’ve compiled a full list of the best Shoe Frenzy deals on the internet. Here you’ll find Skechers, Platypus, Timberland, Dr Martens, Saucony and more! It’s practically making money!? Right?
We could go on for days. Let’s just get down to it. Here’s a list of the Best ‘Shoe Frenzy’ Deals of 2021:
- Platypus Shoes: All Dr Martens from 20% off – link
- Dr Martens: 20% off on 1460 boots – link
- Merrell: 20%-50% off on Merrell favourites – link
- Stance: 20% off sitewide – link
- Saucony: Up to 50% off on selected styles – link
- Skechers: Up to 50% off – link
- Timberland: 20% off sitewide – link
- Sperry: 20%-50% off sitewide – link
- 20-50% off Adidas and Vans – link
- Up to 50% off adidas Ultraboost – link
- Up to 50% off adidas ZX 2K Boost – link
- Up to 50% off Vans Old Skool 36 – link
The Athlete’s Foot
- Up to 40% off on selected styles – link
- Brooks Glycerin 18 $199.99 – link
- Asics Gel Quantum 360 $199.99 – link
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37 $129.99 – link
- 20%-50% off casual shoes – link
- Colorado from $149.99 – link
- Jackson from $99.99 – link
- Quadrate – $69.99 – link
What date is shoe frenzy 2021?
Shoe Frenzy starts Thursday, 29th April at 7am (AEST) and will end at midnight on Monday, 3rd May.
What is Shoe Frenzy sale?
Shoe Frenzy is Australia's largest online sales event. Think of it as our local answer to Cyber Monday.
Looking For More Online Deals?
Note: Man of Many maintains affiliate relationships with trusted online stores. These links allow us to earn a small commission on the sale of products and by clicking the links above, not only will you save money, but you’ll also be supporting the site to produce more content.