Black Friday 2022 officially hits Australian stores on Friday 25 November, with Cyber Monday following on 28 November. The annual shopping and sales event will see a number of deals spread across some of the country’s biggest retailers, ahead of the Christmas gifting season. Importantly, however, many of the best Black Friday deals and Cyber Monday sales will kick off before the big day, with several discount events available to savvy shoppers from November 18.
The Black Friday to Cyber Monday retail event is without a doubt the biggest sales weekend of the year. From fashion to tech, pretty much every retailer is doing some sort of sale, so, there’s sure to be something for everyone. Whether you’re doing some early Christmas shopping or sprucing up your wardrobe with the change of seasons, there is a Black Friday deal to make it happen.
In this Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales article…
- What is Cyber Monday?
- When is Cyber Monday 2022?
- Best Black Friday 2022 Featured Sales
- Best Black Friday Deals
- What is Black Friday?
- When is Black Friday?
- Why Do They Call it Black Friday?
- Does Australia Have Black Friday?
- Black Friday General FAQs
What is Cyber Monday?
For most retailers in Australia, Black Friday hasn’t traditionally been a big event, with most stores saving their deals for Cyber Monday. While that may have changed over the past few years, seeing the event turn into a weekend-long sales period, it’s important to note that some brands still offer Cyber Monday-only deals. Specifically, Cyber Monday is an e-commerce term that refers to the Monday following the U.S. Thanksgiving weekend. It started as an online version that was designed to compete and complement the brick-and-mortar Black Friday deals, however, as mentioned, they have since merged into a combination of in-store-and-online shopping events that blurred the lines between the two days.
When is Cyber Monday 2022?
This year, Cyber Monday is on Monday 28 November 2022. Across the day, there will be a number of major sales and discounts at retailers both in the US and overseas. Generally, the event runs for one day, however, some retailers are offering discounts across the entire weekend. Be sure to get in early, as with every year, the best Cyber Monday discounts 2022 has to offer are likely to sell out quickly.
Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2022 Featured Sales
Not all Black Friday deals were created equal. For 2022, we’ve curated a list of great savings you can score across a number of different categories, but we’ve highlighted our favourite brands to watch out for. Here are the featured sales you need to know:
DISCLAIMER: Some of the deals have started early, while others kick off on November 25. Please check the brand’s official website to see if the deal is live prior to purchasing.
Save $160 On Roborock E5Mop
Forget cleaning your floors with the old hand-held option, this Cyber Monday, it’s time to elevate your housework. The Roborock E5 Mop takes all of the features and benefits of a robot vacuum and slaps them into a world-class floor-cleaning accessory. The E5 Mop comes equipped with OpticEye and dual gyroscopes, meaning it knows where it has been and what is left to clean. Additionally, the Roborock offering can vacuum and mop simultaneously, cleaning over 1600 sqft with 180 ml SnapMop system, removing fine dirt that vacuuming alone may miss.
Roborock is offering its flagship E5 Mop for just $199.99 down from $359.99, a whopping $160 saving, and that’s not all. The home appliance brand has announced huge deals across its entire portfolio of products, including $270 off the S7+ and a staggering $220 off the Q5+. If you want to clean house this Cyber Monday, here’s your chance. Check out all of the Roborock deals below.
- S7: Was $649.99 now $409.99 – Save $240
- S7+: Was $949.98 now $679.99 – Save $270
- S7MaxV: Was $859.99 now $639.99 – Save $220
- S7 MaxVPlus: Was $1,159.99 now $869.99 – Save 25%
- S7MaxV Ultra: Was $1,399.99 now $1,059.99 – Save $340
- E5MOP: Was $359.99 now $199.99 – Save 44%
- E5: Was $289.99 now $179.99 – Save 38%
- Dyad: Was $449.99 now $314.99 – Save $135
- Q5: Was $429.99 now $299.99 – Save $130
- Q5+: Was $699.99 now $479.99 – Save $220
- Q7+: Was $799.99 now $549.99 – Save $250
- Q7Max: Was $599.99 now $399.99 – Save $200
- Q7Max+: Was $869.99 now $599.99 – Save $270
Barbeques Galore – Up to 50% Storewide & More!
Sponsored by Barbeques Galore
Fire up the grill, Barbeques Galore is cooking up some serious savings. The iconic Aussie retailer is dishing out deals across its extensive barbeque portfolio, along with a host of great furniture and outdoor sales to get stuck into. In fact, this Black Friday campaign is the biggest and boldest in the brand’s 45-year history, with up to 50% storewide. If you’ve ever wanted to elevate the outdoor experience, this might just be the sign you’ve been waiting for.
From smokers and burners to flat plates and accessories, the Barbeques Galore Black Friday sale has all of your grilling, sizzling and tong-clacking fantasies sorted. Here are the best BBQ deals for Black Friday this year.
- Ziggy Carts & BBQs: 20% Off
- Beefmaster BBQs: 20% Off
- KitchenAid 4 Burner BBQ: 50% Off Now $1245
- Turbo BBQs: 20% Off
- Nexgrill 4 Burner Flat Plate: 50% Off Now $399
- Kamado Joe: Up to 40% Off
- ProQ Amigo Smoker: 20% Off
Once you’ve cooked up a mighty feast, it’s time to take the weight off your feet and wouldn’t you know it, Barbeques Galore has got you covered there. The retailer is also offering major discounts on its range of furniture, meaning you can finally retire the old rusted table and chairs you’ve been sitting at and upgrade to the primo selection, without the price-tag.
- Jette Sunlounges: 50% Off Now $399
- Patmos Settings: Up to 40% Off
- Alps Outdoor Settings: 30% Off
- Cooper Lounge Setting & Components: 30% Off
- Lynx Dining Settings: 30% Off
- Urban Low Dining: 30% Off Now $999
- Monty Lynx 9P Setting: 20% Off Now $1599
- Malmo 9 Piece Dining Setting: 20% Off
- Outdoor Cushions: 50% Off Now $19.95
The backyard doesn’t miss out on this year’s Balck Friday revamp, either. Barbeques Galore has listed a number of great outdoor accessories at majorly reduced prices, so got your stocking stuffers sorted early.
- Picnic Rug: 50% Off Now $19.95
- Beach Umbrella: 30% off
- Camping Chair: 20% off
- Foosball Cooler: 25% Off Now $299
- Cocktail Kits: 25% Off Now $29.95
- Skeeterhawk: 20% Off
- Candles: 25% Off
Save $50+ On LELO’s Dual Stimulation Massager IDA Wave
Here is a Black Friday deal that should get you excited. The Dual Stimulation Massager IDA Wave from sexual wellness brand LELO is your ticket to a great night in. The dual vibrator system offers internal stimulation along with vibrations for the clitoris, giving a more complete sexual experience. Best of all, this handy little addition is more affordable than ever. For Black Friday this year, LELO is offering more than $50 off the IDA Wave so jump on board and start the silly season strong.
DEAL: Was AUD$279.00 and now is AUD$223.00
$290 Off GoPro HERO10 Camera + GoPro Subscription
Adventure camera specialist GoPro unveiled its HERO10 earlier this year and now, you can finally get your hands on one. For Black Friday 2022, the brand is offering up a massive $290 off a GoPro HERO10 Camera + GoPro Subscription bundle, down to just AUD$529.95. This new camera boasts higher resolution 23-megapixel photos, improved low-light performance and a significantly snappier user interface—all thanks to the increased performance of the camera’s all-new GP2 processor.
$350 Off Dyson V12 Detect Slim Complete
Dyson’s lightest cordless vacuum with laser and dust detect technology scores a massive $350 off for Black Friday this year. The high-tech piece of equipment is down to just AUD$999 and also comes with a bonus extension hose valued at $29 available when you add to cart. It features up to 60 minutes of run time and hair de-tangling technology.
Samsung Black Friday Sales
For Black Friday this year, tech giant Samsung is dishing up major deals on some of its biggest products. From November 25, the brand is offering a massive 50% off the Galaxy Buds Live, along with big savings on the Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra Wi-Fi. There are a bunch of flash sales that will run over the three-day weekend, however, some deals have already kicked off. Make sure you check which deals are still live before you buy. Happy hunting!
- Take $500 off the Galaxy S22 Ultra range – available from now until 28th November
- Take 50% of RRP on the Galaxy Buds Live – available from now until 28th November
- Save $400 on the Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra Wi-Fi – available from 25th November until 28th November
- Save $3,000 on The Premiere Triple Laser 4K Smart Projector – available from now until 7th December
- Save $1,000 on the recently released S95B OLED 4K Smart TV – available from now until 28th November
- Save $7,000 on the cinematic 98″ QN90A Neo QLED 4K Smart TV (2021) – available from now until 28th November
- Take over 50% off RRP on the HW-Q930B Q-Series 2022 (Black) Soundbar – available from now until 4th December
- Save $1,300 on the 85″ The Frame QLED 4K Smart TV (2022) – available from now until 28th November
- 50% off RRP on selected and award-winning Air Purifiers – available from now until 30th November
- Take $150 off select vacuums in the BESPOKE Jet range, including the brand new Jet Bot AI+ – available from now until 29th November
- Take 35% off RRP on the 27″ Odyssey G32A Gaming Monitor – available from now until 29th November
Best Black Friday Deals
We’ll be updating our article all weekend so make sure you keep checking back so you don’t miss a thing. Importantly, the race to get sales out has seen Black Friday extend beyond just a one-day event. While a number of retailers have started their deals early this year, don’t be surprised if the deals listed below aren’t yet live. Some will begin on Friday, whereas others may have started a week early. Check the official store website before you purchase anything! Here is a list of the best Black Friday sales for 2022.
Best Black Friday Deals on Electronics & Entertainment
There are major savings to be had across a wide number of retailers in the electronics and entertainment space this Black Friday. The annual tech sale offers a chance to score some of the biggest brands for cheap, with Apple Black Friday deals and Samsung sales being two of the biggest. Here are the best Black Friday tech sales for 2022.
- Bose: Up to 40% off
- OPPO: up to $800 off OPPO Smartphones
- Huawei: Save $234.10 off Watch GT 3 Gold 42mm
- JBL: Up to 50% Off Up to 50% Off Speakers, Headphones and Partybox. 25 – 28 Nov
- Nanoleaf: 20% Off Lighting Products
- Twelve South: 20% Off Curve Laptop Stand and Curve Flex Laptop Stand
- Satechi: 25% Off Satechi
- Bonelk: 30% Off Bonelk
- Sonos: $300 off on Sonos Arc (now AUD$1,199)
- Sonos: $220 off on Sonos Sub (Gen 3) (now AUD$879)
- Sonos: $100 off on the Sonos Beam (Gen 2) (now AUD$599)
- Sonos: $60 off on Sonos One (now AUD$259)
- Sonos: $50 off Sonos Roam (now AUD$249)
- Arlo: Up to 20% off selected security camera products
- Morphee: 15% Off Morphee
- LG: 77-INCH LG CS OLED TV Black Friday Price: $4,899 – saving up to $900
- LG: 65-INCH LG CS OLED TV Black Friday Price: $2,899 – saving up to $800
- LG: 55-INCH LG CS OLED TV Black Friday Price: $1,999 – savings up to $700
- LG: S95QR SOUNDBAR | Black Friday Price: $1,299 – saving up to $700
- LG: 530L Slim French Door Fridge in Black Finish $2,999 – saving up to $400
- LG: A9N Cordless Handstick Vacuum with AEROSCIENCE™ Technology (A9N-MULTI) | $749 – saving up to $100
- Airthings: 25% Off Airthings Wave Mini
- Amazon Australia: Up to 26% off Select Corsair and Elgato gaming and streaming equipment.
- Amazon Australia: 51% off Fire TV Stick 4K Max with Alexa voice remote with TV controls
- Amazon Australia: 68% off Echo Dot 3rd Gen smart speaker with Alexa
- Amazon Australia: 38% off Select Samsung smartphones, tablets, smartwatches & buds.
- Amazon Australia: Up to 50% off Select LEGO sets. Discount applied in prices displayed.
- Amazon Australia: Up to 31% off Kindle Paperwhite (8GB, 16GB or 32GB) with a 6.8inch display
- Amazon Australia: Up to 45% off Select Bose headphones and speakers
- Amazon Australia: Up to 40% Beats Studio3. Discount applied in prices displayed.
- Amazon Australia: Up to 45% off Select Pioneer DJ controllers, headphones, monitors and more.
- Amazon Australia: Up to 34% off Select KEF speakers and HiFi
- Amazon Australia: Up to 60% off Select Sennheiser headphones. Discount applied in prices displayed.
- Amazon Australia: Up to 50% off Echo Show 8 2nd Gen HD smart display with Alexa
- Amazon Australia: Up to 41% off Select INTEL Laptops. Discount applied in prices displayed.
- Amazon Australia: Up to 54% off Save on PRISM+ Television
- Amazon Australia: Up to 36% off Select Lenovo Notebooks & Desktops
- Amazon Australia: Up to 30% off All-New Echo Dot 5th Gen smart speaker with clock and Alexa
- Amazon Australia: Up to 63% off Select Razer Gaming Products
- Backbone: 25% Off Backbone
- HP: Black Friday deals are up to 49%* off on Laptops, PCs, Monitors, and Accessories
- GoPro: Save $290 on HERO10 Camera + GoPro Subscription
- Huawei: Score the Watch GT 3 Brown 46mm for just $269
- eBay: Save 18% Nintendo Switch OLED Console + Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl Gold game
- eBay: Save 22% Apple AirPods (3rd Gen)
- Dyson: Up to $250 off vacuums and fans
- Dyson: Free gifts with certain purchases
- Lenovo: Up to 48% off selected products
- GoPro: Save $84 on HERO11 Black with 1 year GoPro subscription
- GoPro: Save $120 on HERO11 Black
- GoPro: Save $64.50 on HERO11 Black Mini with 1 year GoPro subscription
- GoPro: Save $97.50 on HERO11 Black Mini
- Withings: 30% off the complete range at JB HI-FI
- Myer: $200 off the Dyson V8 Stick Vacuum and Dyson V7 Cord-Free Handstick Vacuum
- Amazon: $400 off the Apple MacBook Pro for Prime members
- Dell: Up to 40% off selected laptops
- Therabody: Up to $300 off devices
- Amazon: 20% off Apple AirPods Max
- Amazon: 15% off Airpods Pro
- Fibit: Inspire 2 WAS $199.95 IS $74.95
- Fibit: Versa 3 WAS $299.95 IS A$199.95
- Fibit: Charge 5 Was $269.95 IS $169.95
- Amazon: 20% off Apple AirPods (2nd Gen)
- Amazon: 40% off the Ecovacs DEEBOT OZMO robot vacuum cleaner
- Amazon: 30% off a range of ghd hair appliances
- Fujifilm: Up to $1300 on select camera bodies
- Fujifilm: Up to $800 off a large range of FUJINON lenses.
- MyDeal: 50% 0ff Sennheiser HD Noise Cancelling Headphones
- MyDeal: Save $319 on Apple AirPod Max
- Soundboks: Gen 3 from $1599 to $1399 (save $200)
- The Good Guys: 50% Off! Sennheiser HD 450BT Noise Cancelling Headphones (508386) – $149
- Soundboks: Go from $1099 to $999 (save $100)
- Amazon Australia: Up to 50% off RRP on select Garmin smartwatches
- Amazon Australia: Save 40% off RRP on Withings Body+ Scale
- Amazon Australia: Save 40% off RRP on select HUAWEI devices
- Amazon Australia: Save 40% off RRP on select Arlo security cameras
- Amazon Australia: Save 21% off RRP on select LG monitors
- Amazon Australia: Save up to 35% off RRP on select Dell laptops and monitors
- Amazon Australia: Save up to 40% off RRP on select Lenovo devices
- Amazon Australia: Save up to 40% off RRP on select MSI laptops
- Amazon Australia: Save up to 40% off RRP on select HP products
- Amazon Australia: Save up to 35% off RRP on select Nikon cameras & accessories
- Amazon Australia: Up to $300 off RRP on DJI Drones, Cameras & Accessories
- Amazon Australia: 52% off RRP on Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless 2 Headphones for Prime Members
- Amazon Australia: Save 52% off RRP on Sennheiser MOMENTUM over ear headphones
- Amazon Australia: Up to 33% on Bose Soundlink Revolve speakers
- Sony: Free Shipping on orders $200 and over
- The Good Guys: 50% Off! Sennheiser HD 450BT Noise Cancelling Headphones (508386) – $149
- The Good Guys: 39% Off! Acer Aspire 5 15.6″ Win 11 Laptop (NX.A19SA.00J) – $849
- The Good Guys: 18% Off! Hisense 417L Bottom Mount Refrigerator (HRBM417C) – $977
- The Good Guys: 33% Off! Samsung 85″ BU8000 4K LED Smart TV 2022 (UA85BU8000WXXY) – $1995
- The Good Guys: 17% Off! CHiQ 559L Side By Side Refrigerator (CSS556NBD) – $988
- The Good Guys: 44% Off! Samsung 3.1.2Ch Dolby Atmos Soundbar (HW-Q700B/XY) – $499
- The Good Guys: 14% Off! Sonos Beam Gen 2 – White (BEAM2AU1) – $595
- The Good Guys: 28% Off! Samsung 75″ Q60B 4K QLED Smart TV 2022 (QA75Q60BAWXXY) – $1795
- The Good Guys: 28% Off! Samsung 75″ LS03B 4K The Frame QLED Smart TV 2022 (QA75LS03BAWXXY) – $2495
- The Good Guys: 20% Off! Sony 55″ A80J 4K BRAVIA XR OLED Google TV (XR55A80J) – $1995
- The Good Guys: 23% Off! Linsar 75″ 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV 2022 (LS75UHDZEN) – $999
Best Black Friday Fashion Deals
Time to up your wardrobe game. The best Black Friday sales on fashion have arrived with everyone from Nike and adidas through to UNIQLO and The North Face dishing up massive deals across their ranges. Our top picks for this year in 40% off adidas sitewide, along with 40% off THE ICONIC sitewide and up to 80% off fitness apparel brand STAX.
- Nike: Nike Members get 15% off full-price styles. Use code WIN22 at checkout. Exclusions apply.
- adidas: 40% off sitewide
- MR PORTER: 30% off selected products
- New Balance: Up to 50% off selected products
- SUPERDRY: OFFER: 30-60% OFF STORE AND SITE WIDE.
- Hush Puppies: OFFER: 30% Off Every Single Thing
- Clarks: OFFER: 25-70% Off Everything.
- Julius Marlow: OFFER: 30% Off Sitewide.
- EVERLAST: UP TO 40% OFF FULL PRICE.
- ELKA COLLECTIVE: Cyber Weekend offer 25% off Store and Sitewide
- Volley: BLACK FRIDAY OFFER: 30-50% OFF STORE AND SITE WIDE
- YARRA TRAIL: TAKE A FURTHER 30% OFF SELECT STYLES*
- MARCO POLO: TAKE A FURTHER 30% OFF SELECT STYLES*
- BLACK PEPPER: 25% OFF^ SELECTED STYLES
- Shoe Warehouse: BLACK FRIDAY OFFER: 30% OFF STORE AND SITE WIDE.
- REPLAY: OFFER: 30% OFF STORE AND SITE WIDE.
- UNIQLO: Up to 30% off UNIQLO’s Men’s, Women’s and Kid’s range
- The North Face: Up to 20% off a range of clothing and gear – online and in store.
- Footlocker: Up to 50% off
- Ugg Express: Up to 80% off selected styles
- STM Goods: Dux 16L Backpack, RRP $269.95 – $100 discount for Black Friday plus free shipping
- Culture Kings: Cop 5 Items For Only $99.95
- Adina Watches: Up to 50% off selected watches
- Cotton On: Black Friday 30% off sitewide
- David Jones: savings up to 50% off the original price
- DeMellier: 20% Off promotion across a multitude of fashion pieces
- Billionaire Boys Club: Purchase 4 or more BBC/IC glasses and get $10 off. Included items are the All Over Pint Glasses, Helmet Head Whiskey Glass and Cones & Bones Whiskey Glass
- Billionaire Boys Club: The Cyber collection discount is 40%. Code: CYBER2022 will need to be entered at checkout
- Russell Athletic: Up to 50% off sitewide
- New York & Company: Sale: 50-80% off sitewide + free shipping
- Fashion to Figure: Black Friday Sale: 50% off sitewide
- Vestaire Collective: Better Friday promotion from the 24th of November to the 28th of November with the CODE: BETTER22.
- Tissot: Free watch bands with timepieces sold in store from the 21st – 28th November
- FWRD: Global Black Friday markdowns on 24th November 2022.
- Michael Kors: Black Friday event is here! Enjoy 20% off everything
- CHAMPION: 40% Off Sitewide. Exclusions apply. From 23 – 29 Nov
- THE ICONIC: 30% off selected products with the Black Friday Edit
- THE ICONIC: 20% off key brands such as Country Road, Witchery and more
- THE ICONIC: Up to $500 off Garmin
- Country Road: 20% off storewide
- Van Heusen
- Macys: 20% off using the CODE: CYBER and up to 70% off Daily Specials.
- Bonds: 40% OFF SITEWIDE. Exclusions apply. From 23-28 Nov
- STAX: Up to 80% off sitewide
- Cole Han: CYBER WEEKEND 30% off Sitewide
- Gymshark: Up to 70% off
- Rockport: CYBER WEEKEND 30% off Sitewide
- Strathberry: 30% off select items
- CurrentBody: Up to 60% off selected products
- The Oodie: Up to 50% off sitewide
- Aje: 20% off the Black Friday edit
- Net-a-Porter: 30% off selected items
- EMU Australia: up to 50% sitewide
- eBay: Save 60% adidas Swift Run X Shoes
- Eubi: 60% off the entire website
- Giorgio Armani: Cyber Weekend 25% off sitewide: Members Only
- Specsavers: $50 off plus free tracked delivery when you spend $199+ on contact lenses
- Fossil: 30% OFF SITEWIDE
- Hard Yakka: Spend $100 online, get a $50 in-store voucher OR spend $150 online, get a $75 in-store voucher
- King Gee: Spend $100 online, get a $50 in-store voucher OR spend $150 online, get a $75 in-store voucher
- Seed: 20% off Sitewide
- French Connection: 25% off Sitewide
- Levi’s: 25% off sitewide
- Tojha: 20% off selected styles with code: SAVE20
- Bardot: 25% off storewide
- Dune London: 30% off storewide
- Therapy Shoes: 30% off sitewide
- icebreaker: 25% off current season online and TouchLab stores
- icebreaker: 50% off outlet online and outlet stores
- 1001 Optical: 20-60% Off Black Friday 2 Week Sale
- Ally Fashion: 50% Off Sitewide – Online Exclusive
- Grant Stone: 20% off carts over $400 with Code – alwaysloaferseason
- WP Standard: 20% OFF sitewide
- American Trench: 20% off sitewide (some exclusions)
- Bridge & Burn: 25% Off All Goods
- Ben Sherman: 30% Off* Sitewide.
- Calvin Klein: Cyber Week. 40% off* Full Price Styles.
- Rhythmic Tones: 50%-70% off selected items
- Hatchet Outdoor Supply Co.: 20% off full price products + 20% off additional to sale products
- Redcast Heritage: 15% off sitewide (excluding some selected products)
- Division Road, Inc.: 20% Off* Apparel & Accessories – Excludes Dehen 1920 & Iron Heart – All Sales Final – Code: GFriday2022
- Dr Martens: Up to 40% off Selected Styles
- AKASHI-KAMA: 25% Off Select Items, and restocks on past favourites
- Companion Denim: 20% off on custom made “9years”
- Bleu de Chauffe: Up to 40% off select items
- Princess Polly: 30% off site wide
- Brooklyn Clothing: 15% off all products. Excluding Iron Heart and Boots.
For brands offering deals across a range of different categories, we’ve lumped them into the General Deals category for this year. Retailers such as ALDI, Kogan and sexual wellness brand Lovehoney have Black Friday deals on a bunch of great products, so it’s worth checking them out.
- Lovehoney: Up to 60% off selected items
- Headspace App: 50% off both annual and monthly plans
- Kogan: Up to 65% off a huge range of our best items
- Booktopia: 75% off the RRP of thousands of trending books
- Vic’s Meat: 20% off storewide sale beginning from Friday, November 25th
- Dick Smith: Up to 65% off a range of items
- Matt Blatt: Up to 65% off
- mycar Tyre & Auto: 50% off Pirelli tyres and more
- Whisky Loot:
- Save $50 on 12 Month Whisky Loot Explorer subscription
- Save $100 on 12 Month Whisky Loot Advanced subscription
- Save $20 on 6 Month Whisky Loot Explorer subscription
- Save $50 on 6 Month Whisky Loot Advanced subscription
- Save $10 on 3 Month Whisky Loot Explorer subscription
- Save $25 on 3 Month Whisky Loot Advanced subscription
- Gin Loot:
- Fender Play: 50% Off Annual Plan with code friday50
- Remedy Drinks: 25% off Sitewide
- kikki.K: 20% off Sitewide
- Easy Shed: Minimum 40% off sitewide
- MR VITAMINS: Up to 50% off sitewide
- Jimmy Brings: 33% off sitewide on select products and free delivery on orders over $70 (Friday to Sunday)
- NON: 25% off at checkout + first 100 orders receive a free Hunted + Gathered chocolate bar
- Rebel Sports: Save $300 on Proform Carbon EL5 PF21 Elliptical now $1699
- Nepenthe: Up to 40% off
- Tempus Two: Up to 40% off
- McGuigan Wines: Up to 40% off
- Cashrewards is offering a range of cashback discounts on already-reduced prices from numerous alcohol retailers
Best Black Friday Sales on Homewares
Black Friday also marks a great time to fix up a few things around the home. If you are looking to purchase new home appliances, improve your outdoor furniture or simply get started on some gardening projects, these deals on homewares will have you sorted.
- Koala – Up to 30% off
- Nespresso: 15% off all machines & selected accessories
- Nespresso: Get 50 free capsules for OL & VL when you buy 240 capsules
- Nespresso: 30 free capsules for OL & VL when you buy 160
- Sheridan: 40% Off Everything and free shipping with Sheridan Rewards
- Sleeping Duck: Savings of over $500
- Wiltshire: 40% off across site from 25-28 November
- Vitamix: 20% off across site from 25-28 November
- Cricut: Over 50% off on select products, some notable deals below
- Pura: BF: 20% off sitewide
- In2green: 25% off everything starting 11/22 through Cyber Monday
- Adairs: 25% off full price
- Fantastic Furniture – Up to $200 off
- Traeger Grills: Up to $500 off select BBQs across their range
- Dri-Glo: Up to 60% off premium e-commerce collection, available from November 16 to 28.
- Myer: 50% off cookware sets, frypan sets and knife block sets
- Myer: 50% off glassware, dinnerware, barware, picnicware and napery
- Zinus: Save 26% on the Zinus Ironline Industrial Bed (Queen).
- Zinus: 17% on a Zinus Ensemble Bed Base
- Zinus: Save 24% on the Tori Queen Bed
- Yeedi: $150 off Yeedi vac station
- Yeedi: $150 off yeedi vac 2 pro
- Yeedi: $240 off yeedi mop station pro
- Royal Doulton Outlet: 70% off storewide
- Royal Doulton: Up to 60% off sitewide
- Royal Albert: Up to 60% off sitewide
- Waterford: 60% off Marquis collection
- Wedgwood: Up to 40% off selected products
- Gerber Gear: 20% off sitewide
Best Beauty & Grooming Black Friday Sales
There are a number of massive deals set to land on beauty and grooming brands this year. The industry is set to score some big deals across the board, with beauty and fragrance brands such as Sephora, Adore Beauty and Lancome offering discounts on a range of products. Here are the best beauty deals for Black Friday 2022.
- Myer: 20% off Lancome, Estee Lauder, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Clinique, MAC, Kiehls and more
- Sephora: 20% off when you spend over $100
- Sephora: Save 15% with no minimum spend
- MARLOWE.: Spend $49 for a gift with purchase MARLOWE. wallet + free shipping;
- Adore Beauty: Up to 40% off selected brands
- Big W: 1/2 Price Tefal Super Cook Non-Stick 6 Piece Cookware Set
- Big W: Save 40% off selected Jason Quilts
- Shader: Shader and sand towel for a whopping 40% off
- GO Healthy – 50% off GO Healthy entire range including PRO and GO ranges
- Coco & Eve: Up to 20% off selected items
- FOREO: 40% off select devices from 28 November to 4 December
- Smile Direct Club: $250 off their aligners using code: BFSMILE2022.
- Lancome: Cyber Weekend 3 for 2 sitewide. Plus, spend $350+ to receive your XX-piece gift (Gift TBC)
- Kiehl’s: 3 for 2 + Double Points for Members – 2 days early member access
- YSL: 30% off 30% off for cyber weekend 24-28 (members only)
- La Roche Posay: 3 For the price of 2
- IT Cosmetics: 20% Off Sitewide for Non-Members/25% Off for Members. 3PC GWP with $100+ Spend.
- MAC: Save 20% off sitewide + FREE 3-piece gift ($92 value) with $100+ orders.
Black Friday Travel Sales
Heading overseas next year? Check out these awesome Balck Friday travel sales before you book anything. Brands such as Webjet, Contiki and Virgin Australia are offering massive discounts on their products, giving you all the more reason to get your bags packed. Here are the best travel deals for Black Friday 2022.
- Antler: 30% off sitewide from British Heritage luggage brand Antler
- Webjet: $200 OFF holiday packages with code BLKFRI200
- Trafalgar: Save 15% on worldwide tours
- Costsaver: Save 15% on worldwide tours
- Insight Vacations: Save 15% on worldwide tours
- Contiki: Save up to 25% on trips worldwide
- Virgin Australia: Up to 30% off airfares
- Celebrity Cruises:
Best Black Friday Deals US Only
- Satechi: 40% off the Black Friday Collection when you use code DEALS at checkout
- LG A2 48″ 4K OLED TV: Was $1,299 now $569
- Microsoft: Up to $500 off laptops, Surface
- Bose QuietComfort 45: Score the audio tech for $249
- Echo (4th Gen): Massive savings
- Brentwood Home: 10% off luxurious linens and homeware sitewide with code SAVE10
- iPad mini 64GB: Save $100
- Samsung 75″ 4K TV: Reduced to $579
- MacBook Pro 14″ (M1 Pro/512GB): Down to just $1,599
- Smart TVs: deals from $79
- Ninja Foodi 10 Quart 6-in-1 Air Fryer: $129
- Fire TV Stick 4K Max: Now just$39 Big Fig: Save $400 with code FRIYAY.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (256GB): Down to $999
- Samsung: 40% off appliances, $1,000 off large refrigerators
- Lenovo: Save up to 70% on select doorbusters
- Avocado: Get 10% off sitewide with code SAVE10
- Bear: Use code BF35 for 35% off sitewide
- Big Blanket Co.: Save up to $100
- Nanoleaf: 20% off Lines Smarter Kit
- Nanoleaf: 20% off Elements Smarter Kit
- Nanoleaf: 25% off Shapes Hexagon Smarter Kit
What is Black Friday?
For the uninitiated, Black Friday is the informal name for the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the US. For years, American businesses have offered massive discounts on select products, with some stores opening at midnight to pandemonium. As a result of the major boost in sales, the Black Friday shopping event has now moved global, with other countries offering huge savings and online deals. In Australia, the rise of Black Friday has been steady, with retailers cashing in on the pre-Christmas rush.
When is Black Friday 2022?
This year, Black Friday is on Friday 25 November 2025. Across the day, there will be a number of major sales and discounts at retailers both in the US and overseas. Generally, the event runs for one day, however, some retailers are offering discounts across the entire weekend. Be sure to get in early, as with every year, the best Black Friday discounts 2022 has to offer are likely to sell out quickly.
Why Do They Call it Black Friday?
According to reports, the term ‘Black Friday’ was first used on Sept. 24, 1869, when two investors, Jay Gould and Jim Fisk, drove up the price of gold and caused a crash that day. Allegedly, the move caused the stock market to drop 20 per cent and foreign trade stopped.
From there, the phrase changed hands a few times. In the 1950s, Philadelphia police used Black Friday to refer to the day between Thanksgiving and the Army-Navy game. Massive hordes of shoppers and tourists went to the city, forcing police officers to work long hours to cover the crowds and traffic. Nowadays, we know Black Friday as the day after Thanksgiving, when stores open early and offer various sales. The reference to Black Friday comes in the sense that businesses move from ‘in the red’ to ‘in the black’ (profitable) that day.
Does Australia Have Black Friday?
Without the Thanksgiving marker or any public holidays, Black Friday is not historically a major event in Australia. That being said, the boost in interest has seen the shopping event grow in popularity down under in recent years.
Now, you can see a wealth of high-street and online retailers jumping in on the action, offering major discounts across a wide selection of products and end of season sales. For the most part, Aussie retailers focus on Cyber Monday sales, the Monday after Black Friday, but a lot of great Black Friday deals are to be had for savvy shoppers.
When is Black Friday 2022?
This year, Black Friday kicks off on Friday 25 November. Across the day, there will be a number of major sales and discounts at retailers both in the US and overseas.
What is Black Friday?
For the uninitiated, Black Friday is the informal name for the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the US. For years, American businesses have offered massive discounts on select products, with some stores opening at midnight. As a result of the major boost in sales, the Black Friday shopping event has now moved international, with other countries offering huge savings and online deals.
Does Australia have Black Friday?
Without the Thanksgiving marker, or any public holidays, Black Friday is not historically a major event in Australia. That being said, the boost in interest has seen the shopping event grow in popularity down under in recent years. For the most part, Aussie retailers focus on Cyber Monday sales, the Monday after Black Friday.