Prepare your shopping carts, because a host of sweet Afterpay Day sales are headed your way. The huge online shopping event kicks off on Thursday 17th August 2023 at 8am and will run until midnight Sunday 20th August. That means you’ve only got a handful of hours to score major Afterpay Day deals on your favourite brands, from ASOS to Dyson, Aje to THE ICONIC. Take a breath Australia, massive savings are back. Whether it’s sporting goods, technology, homewares, or grooming this year’s Afterpay Day sales extravaganza is loaded with discounts, special offers and online shopping deals on heaps of top brands.
Table of contents
- Best Afterpay Day Sales
- What is Afterpay and How Does it Work?
- What is Afterpay Day?
- Afterpay Day FAQs
Best Afterpay Day Sales
Whether you’re in need of some new threads, tech or other essentials – the Afterpay Day sale is sure to have all the best deals you’ve seen on the internet. To save you time, we’ve put together a list of the best Afterpay Day deals for 2023 from our favourite stores so that you can get the most out of your savings, but don’t be mistaken – Afterpay Day sales aren’t just for the fashionable. There are a bunch of great savings to be made across all sorts of different verticals.
Best Fashion Deals for Afterpay Day
If you are looking to upgrade your wardrobe this year, Afterpay Day is a perfect time to do it. The multi-day sales event dishes out massive savings across a range of fashion retailers, meaning you can score great deals on some of your favourite fashion brands for a limited time. These are the best Afterpay Day fashion deals for 2023.
- Dune London: 20% Off New Season Styles (Full Priced Styles)
- Nine West: 20% Off Storewide
- THE ICONIC: 25% off thousands of styles
- 30-40% off Womens: AERE, Atmos & Here, Cotton On, Dazie and Levi’s
- 30% off Women’s Designer: Alemais, Blanca, Camilla & Marc, Kate Spade, Lover, Shona Joy
- 30-40% off Mens: AERE, Assembly, Calvin Klein, Jac + Jack, Polo Ralph Lauren
- 30-40% off Sport: Aim’n, Asics, adidas, Lorna Jane, Nike, P.E. Nation, The North Face
- 20-30% off Beauty: Benefit, Estee lauder, MAC, Ultra Violette
- 20-30% off Home: Sheet Society (30% off), 33mm Co (20% off), Business & Pleasure Co (30% off), Linen House (30% off), Vonmahlen (30% off) and Sheridan (40% off).
- Up to 30% off Kids: Gro To, Bonds Baby, Bonds Kids, Lil’ Atelier, Purebaby, Marks & Spencer
- Glue Store: Up to 40 per cent off
- General Pants: 30 per cent off almost everything
- Stylerunner: 25% off thousands of styles from Nike, P.E Nation, and more
- UGG Express: 15% off sitewide on Ugg Express using the code AFTERPAYDAY15%
- ASOS: Up to 70% off, +15% off code. Use code Afterpayday.
- P.E Nation: 30% Off 100’s of Styles
- Kookai: 20% off storewide*
- Aje: 20% Off The Edit* Starts Now. Shop 20% off 200+ Aje styles. Free shipping over $200 in AU
- Sheike: 30% off* full priced items. T&Cs apply.
- Bailey Nelson: 20% off non-prescription sunglasses. Enter code: AFTERPAY20
- Showpo: 20% Off Almost Everything. Use code: AFTERPAY20
- JD Sports: UP TO 50% OFF SELECTED STYLES
- Rebel: 20% off Full Price Footwear & Apparel – Online Only.
- Princess Polly: 25% off store wide, use the code APD25 at the checkout
- Bupa Optical: $75 off in-store and online, min $200 spend on designer sunglasses and glasses, use code AFTER75
- Alana Maria Jewellery: extra 15% off already marked down products via discount code at checkout.
- Guess: 30% Off Full Priced Styles (excludes fragrance)
- Steve Madden: 30% Off Full Priced Styles
- Selfie Leslie: 25% OFF* 4 DAYS ONLY (*excluding sale items) with code: FLASH25
- Vans: ALL SALE FROM 25% OFF
- Platypus: Up to 30% Off Selected Styles
- HOKA: Up to 30% Off Selected Styles
- The Athletes Foot: Up to 40% off Selected Styles
- Fossil: 30% off Sitewide
- The Oodie: Up to 30% off sitewide.
- Cotton On: 30% off sitewide.
- Modibodi: 20% off sitewide.
- KingGee: 10% off sitewide
- Hard Yakka: 10% off sitewide
Best Tech and Homewares Deals for Afterpay Day
Whether you are after a new set of headphones, a bonkers smart TV or just in need of a new cooking pot, the good guys behind the Afterpay Day sale have got your back. Throughout the sales event, you’ll find big discounts on some great technology, entertainment and homeware retailers including Dyson and David Jones. Here are the best tech deals for Afterpay Day 2023 with some homewares thrown in.
- Koala: $252 off So Good Sofa
- HP – Save up to 40% on laptops, desktops, gaming & monitors from 17 – 20 Aug
- Appliances Online:
- Fisher & Paykel: $336 off Fisher & Paykel 8.5kg Front Load Washing Machine with Steam Refresh WH8560P3
- Ultimate Ears: Save $69.95 on Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker Seashell Peach 984-001419
- Bosch: Save $234 on BCH6ZOOAU Athlet Zoo’o ProAnimal Vacuum Cleaner
- Sony: Save $482 on Sony 42 Inch A90K Bravia XR OLED 4K Google TV XR42A90K
- Samsung: Save $1,465 on Samsung 85 Inch Q60C QLED 4K Smart TV QA85Q60CAWXXY
- Samsung: Save $2,124 on Samsung 85 Inch QN85C Neo QLED 4K Smart TV QA85QN85CAWXXY
- SMEG: Save $72 on Smeg 50s Retro Style Electric Aesthetic Kettle Matte White KLF03WHMAU
- LG: Save $69 on LG XBOOM Go Portable Bluetooth Speaker PL7
- Sunbeam: Save $71 on Sunbeam Café Barista Coffee Machine EM5000K
- Sony: Save $1,751 on Sony 75 Inch X95K Bravia XR Mini LED 4K Google TV XR75X95K
- Lifespan Fitness: Save $430 on Magnetic Spin Bike LFEX-SM700
- Breville: Save $44 on The Smart Air Viral Protect Air Purifier LAP208WHT2IAN1
- Hisense: Save $37 on 3.1ch Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer AX3100G
- JBL: Save $69 on Pulse 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker JBLPULSE4BLK
- Grundig: Save $26 on JAM Portable Bluetooth Speaker Black GLR7752
- Samsung: Save $95 on C450 C Series 2.1ch Soundbar with 6.5 Inch Wireless Subwoofer HW-C450-XY
- myCOOLMAN: Save $399 on CCP60 60L Portable Fridge
- Roborock: Save $300 on Roborock S7 Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner Official Australian Model
- MyHouse: Up to 50% Off + EXTRA 20% OFF! T&Cs apply.
- House: EVERYTHING ON SALE Up to 75% off RRP + EXTRA 20% OFF SITEWIDE!*
- Amart Furniture: Minimum 15% off Everything In Store & Online
- Sheridan: Save 40% When You Spend $50 or More.
- Snooze online: Save up to 50% off mattresses
- Wiltshire: 30% off sitewide
Best General Deals AfterPay Day 2023
From sex toys to new subscriptions, the buy now pay later legends don’t discriminate in their shopping deals. Here, we’ve collated all the Afterpay Day sales that don’t quite fit into our other categories. One advantage of this is that the majority of these deals are sitewide, so you can snag a bargain across a number of your favourite brands this Afterpay Day.
- Lovehoney: Savings of up to 50%
- Blowmotion Real-Feel Dual Entrance Textured Vibrating Masturbator – now $87.95, (was $114.95)
- Lovehoney Backdoor BFF Small Rechargeable Vibrating Butt Plug – now $52.95, (was $74.95)
- Lovehoney Parisienne Charm Black Lace Crotchless Bra Set – now $52.95, (was $74.95)
- Junee: 20% off Australia’s largest organic chocolate and licorice factory
- Wild Secrets: Up to 70% Off.
Best Beauty Deals for Afterpay Day
There’s nothing quite like a good beauty sleep, but some quality beauty products certainly come close. For Afterpay Day 2023, there are a number of cosmetics and beauty retailers offering savings and discounts. Here are our top picks for the Afterpay Day sale this year.
Featured Video from Man of Many
- It Cosmetics: Member exlusive for up to 25% off storewide and GWP for purchases over $100
- Giorgio Armani: Member’s Only, 20% Off Sitewide* Ex. Prive & CN
- Estee Lauder: 20% off sitewide! Plus, spend $199 and receive a free 15ml Advanced Night Repair Serum. Spend $249, receive a free full size Revitalizing Supreme+ Night Creme! *T&Cs apply.
- Estee Lauder NZ: Shop 20% off sitewide! *T&Cs apply.
- La Mer: Delight in a luxury 7-piece gift, featuring our iconic Treatment Lotion 30ml. Valued at $480. T&Cs apply.
- Adore Beauty: Up to 40% off selected Beauty brands across 80+ brands
- Bondi Sands: 30 per cent off site wide
- Clémence Organics:
- Lancome: Buy 2, Get 3rd Free + BONUS Gift when you spend $350+
- Bobbi Brown: 20% off Sitewide! Plus, FREE 4-piece gift with $150+ orders. Bonus Makeup Bag with $200+ orders.*
- Clinique: 20% off sitewide + Free 6 piece gift when you spend $130 or more*”
- Aveda: 20% off sitewide & instore + your choice of travel-size duo with orders of $120 or more
- Aveda: Get more gift + Spend $150 or more and receive a free full-size stress fix™ body lotion 200ml.”
- MAC: 20% off sitewide
- Natralus: 20% off sitewide from the 17th-21st
- A’kin: 30% off sitewide
- Ugly Swan: 20% off website
- Hismile: up to 50% off store-wide
- Who is Elijah: 20% off Collective, Trio Sets & 100mls with code: AFD20
- Jo Malone: Receive a complimentary Cologne Discovery Collection (8 x 1.5ml scents) with any $115 purchase. Plus, enjoy a Body Crème (50ml) with orders over $250, exclusively online.*”
- Allkinds Australia: 20% Off Storewide
- Go-To Skincare: Get a free The Repair Shop mask (RRP $50) with all orders over $59.
- Kiehl’s: 20% off sitewide
- La Roche Posay: Afterpay day 20% off Sitewide
Best Afterpay Day Travel Deals
Want to get away? Planning your next big adventure? Score a massive saving on your next travel experience or holiday with these retailers and service providers. For Afterpay Day 2023, travel days are the name of the game with options like Webjet and Luxury Escapes offering great deals across the event.
- Antler: Save 30% when you spend $249 PLUS a free Clifton Mini’
- Webjet: Up to 25% OFF* flights to 25 dream destinations
- Red Balloon: Save up to 15% off selected experiences*
- Adrenaline Experiences: Save up to 20% off selected adventures*
- Jetstar: Great deals on flights at Jetstar*!
Best Kids and Pet Deals for Afterpay Day
You can’t let the kids and pets down, either. For Afterpay Day 2023, some children’s apparel and pet ware brands are dishing out savings to keep all members of the family happy, healthy and looking the part. Here are the top picks for this year’s sales event.
- Target: Afterpay Day Sale – A massive 20% off selected Home plus hot tech and apparel deals, T&Cs apply
- Myer: 30% off selected kids’ fashion
- Petbarn: Up to 60% Off Selected Pet Products, Online Only.
- Best&Less: Spend and Save upto $20
- Smiggle: 20% off full price (excluding license)
What is Afterpay and How Does it Work?
If you’ve found yourself asking ‘What is Afterpay?’, the answer is simple – Deals, deals and more deals. The buy now-pay later platform allows you to make purchases from top brands online or in-store, with the option to pay in four interest-free instalments over six weeks (or every fortnight). But the power is in your hands.
If you want to make payments early you can do so through the Afterpay app to manage your spending and payment method. And when we say no interest, we mean no interest. If you pay on time, there are no account-keeping fees, meaning your Afterpay account is entirely free. After all, the business makes money off the retailers, not customers. If you do find yourself missing a payment, don’t stress. Afterpay only charges a $10 missed payment fee which will give you another seven days to get your affairs sorted.
It’s important to remember that while Afterpay is a cash injection that allows you to get the things you want now, it’s not quite a loan. At least it doesn’t have the same approval stipulations. Getting approved is actually remarkably easy, there are no new card applications and there is instant approval online. So you can get shopping, faster.
As always, spend responsibly. Take it slow and never spend above your means. If you do find yourself in strife, contact Afterpay immediately to seek help. Their team is more than happy to sort out a payment schedule that’ll help you when the money’s tight.
What is Afterpay Day?
Afterpay Day is a twice-annual savings offering from the Australian-born buy-now, pay-later giant. Over the course of three days, you’ll get exclusive access to major discounts and Afterpay Day deals from your favourite stores, with up to 70 per cent off from top retailers both online and in-store across the country. Better yet, the Afterpay payment method means you have the ability to shop smarter by managing your payments over six weeks in four fortnightly instalments without incurring interest.
“Over the years, Afterpay Day has become one of the biggest and most anticipated biannual sales of the year,” Michael Ryan, vice president APAC at Afterpay said. “Now more than ever, Aussies are looking for ways to make savings on important purchases and we’re excited to bring shoppers thousands of deals that will no doubt bring relief at the checkout as we head into a busy, and often expensive, time of year.
When is Afterpay Day 2023?
As mentioned, Afterpay Day 2023 kicks off on Thursday, 17 August 2023 at 8 am and will run until midnight Sunday, August 20. This time around there are deals to be scored from key retailers like Culture Kings, PE Nation, Dyson, David Jones, MAC and Webjet. More than 5,000 retailers will join the fun, offering discounts of up to 70 per cent off, both online and in-store, giving Aussies more ways to save and shop. According to Katrina Konstas, EVP & country manager ANZ at Afterpay, the 2023 Afterpay Day deals are some of the biggest in recent memory.
“As always, Afterpay Day is offering deals across a range of homewares, travel, fashion, tech and beauty, meaning there is something for everyone,” Ryan continued. “With the drop in prices across the four day shopping event, there has never been a better time for Aussies to grab those items they’ve had their eye on, or bag a deal ahead of the holiday season, while having the flexibility to pay in four fortnightly instalments without interest.”
Which Brands are in Afterpay Day?
For Afterpay Day 2023, you’ll find heaps of your favourite shopping hubs up to 70 per cent off for a limited time only. You can expect to see deals from brands like THE ICONIC, Dyson, P.E. Nation, The Iconic, Koala, Sephora, David Jones, Big W, ASOS, Cotton On, Myer, JD Sports Australia, Culture Kings and more!
Afterpay Day FAQs
Afterpay Day 2023 kicks off at 8am on Thursday 17th August 2023 and will run until midnight Sunday 20th August.
A huge range of retailers are set to offer deals for Afterpay Day, however, the major brands to look out for are THE ICONIC, ASOS, David Jones, Dyson and Myer.
Afterpay Day is a twice-annual savings offering from the Australian-born buy-now, pay-later giant. Over the course of three days, you’ll get exclusive access to major discounts and Afterpay Day deals from your favourite stores, with up to 70 per cent off from top retailers both online and in-store across the country.
Featured Video from Man of Many