With Valentine’s Day around the corner, it’s no coincidence that Australia’s sexiest hotel suite has just been revealed, but there’s a catch – It’s available to book for a limited time only from the 14th of February – 31st of March, so you better get in quick.
Lovehoney has partnered with the W Hotel in Brisbane to create the ultimate couple’s retreat package called “Love How You Buzz” and as always, Lovehoney is celebrating and empowering sexual wellness in a positive way. While Lovehoney brings the buzz, the W provides an inclusive space with playful aesthetics to match. It’s a match made in heaven.
Thanks to the sexual happiness people, we got to experience the “Love How You Buzz” package first hand, and can confirm it’s classy, sexy and a little wild at times. It also ticks just about every romance box you can think of making it the perfect Valentine’s Day getaway.
Luxury hotel – tick. Champagne – tick. Breakfast in bed – tick. Sexy lingerie – tick. Couple’s sex toys – tick. Romantic bath, curated music playlists and sexual wellness streaming service – tick, tick and tick.
So what can you expect from Australia’s Sexiest Hotel Suite?
Each guest that books the “Love How You Buzz” package, will receive:
- A complimentary Lovehoney Mini ‘Play’ Bar, filled with only the finest toys for couples valued at over $800. This is your chance to discover, explore and have fun while you figure it all out.
- Complimentary in-room Lovehoney lingerie from the brands’ new Valentine’s range. We particularly enjoyed this addition to the package. The lingerie provided is sexy and fun and gives you an extra confidence boost.
- A ‘Sexologist Concierge’ service, where guests can book a free phone consultation through award-winning sexologist, Chantelle Otten’s clinic.
- Exclusive access to a Love How You Buzz streaming service offering educational sexual wellness videos available on-demand from sexperts including Chantelle Otten, Cam Fraser and Tamica Wilder. Whether you need to build your confidence in the bedroom, want to learn how to mix it up or simply need to get out of a sex slump, these talks will give you what you need.
- Access to playlists curated by sexologists and sex coaches to help set the mood. We loved Lovehoney’s Fore-Play playlist on Spotify to get the good vibes going.
- Champagne on arrival, to start the buzz from the moment you arrive. Cheers to good times and great sex.
- A Bath Rehab Dr Love bath soak to enjoy within the suite’s exquisite tub. Hint – it involves rose petals.
- In-room breakfast for two, because a great night under the covers deserves to be backed up by a delicious breakfast in bed.
- And of course, an overnight stay for two in a luxury suite at the W Hotel.
There you have it, the perfect Valentine’s Day does indeed exist, and the best part is Lovehoney did all the heavy lifting for you – you simply need to book and show up.
To book the “Love How You Buzz” package, head to The W Brisbane’s website, enter dates of stay from the 14th February to the 31st of March, and then select the “Love How You Buzz” package from the ‘Deals & Offers’ tab. Prices start from $1,569, which is a small price to pay for possibly the best night of your life.
Go on then.
You’ll also like:
Australia’s First Ace Hotel Has Officially Opened its Swanky ’70s-Themed Doors
Inside Australia 108, the Tallest Residential Building in the Southern Hemisphere
Some of the Best Hotels in the World for 2023
Featured Video from Man of Many